Chapter 3

Xander up there. I have no idea if he matces the description but well... there he is. I thought making him hotter than the others is cool. I am sure somewhere I put a different pic of him, but I am going to fix it as I edit this story.

Elia.

"No I'll stay in here" I whisper trying to hide the fact that I am super scared. Something my mom taught me to be, confident. I look away and stare at the boring ground. I hear Nate shift and clears his throat.

"Hey, mamma's boy, want me to call your mom?" he asks his voice engulfed with anger. I look into his eyes my eyes growing. I try to speak back my throat betrays me. I can't help but to notice how his glare softens and turns to a gaze. I keep watching him, now he is going to realize I hold something on my mom and he'll use it as my soft spot.

My eyes turn watery and I gulp. I know if I blink, all the tears are gonna come out, and once I allow them to, I will break down. Once I am to blink he turns around and walks out, but not before I notice the pink shade dominating his tanned skin.

Once he is out of sight I allow myself to calm down, I can't let myself cry over some selfish person I call my mom, I walk to the class being late of course, but that is something for another time.

As the last bell that signified home time rang, I literary run to my car and pulled out of the school. This definitely is going to be the worst time of my life.

I don't surprise myself when I tell my grandma that I am sick the following day, and to my relief, she doesn't question me, instead she leaves me money to buy some of her groceries when I feel better.

I decide to leave the house around 4 pm because I know she comes home around 6 pm and I don't want to be a disappointment, she does enough by keeping me and providing for me and the last thing I want to do is to be a burden. I don't tell her how much I hate crowded places, either ways I will have to face it some other time.

I drive lazily to the store I saw yesterday coming from school. I make sure I take my wallet not to embarrass myself at the till. I scoff to the thought of that. Me just being me is enough to be an embarrassment. I walk into the almost empty shop and make my way to all the aisles I needed. I get all the food grandma asks me get and I don't take anything extra.

"Dick" I scoff for no reason and before I look back to where I am going I bump into someone and fall on the ground, I watch as the trailer makes it ways ahead of me and falling far in front. I groan as I try to stand up.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, here let me help you" someone says helping me to stand. Once I stand I look at the person who has dared to help me. I almost gasp as I recognize the person, he is one of Nathaniel's friends, I remember him from yesterday I think he must have called me dirty names. He probably made me fall on purpose, he did it so that he can fake an apology and probably embarrass, me I take a step backwards.

"No, I don't mean any harm" he says quickly replacing the distance between us with his tall frame. I look down at his shoes as if there are the most interesting thing ever.

"I wasn't watching where I was going, I'm truly sorry" he says.

I look at him, he seems nice with a toothy smile. I nod and smile back.

"Xander by the way" he stretches his hand out. I watch his hand another thing I hate physical contact. But I shake his hand anyways at the back of my mind thinking he is going to hurt me or something but to my surprise his palm feels warm under mine.

"Elia" I say.

He nods and looks behind him.

"Uh, Elia, I have to go, bye" he says.