Chapter 2

Nathaniel.

I get home so pissed and walk straight to my room. It is disturbing how someone can choose to like the same sex. I scrunch my face removing my shoes and falling on my bed. When I first saw Elia, I could tell he was not straight, but I freaked out when I found him checking me out. He really is disgusting.

"Nate!" my mom yells and opens the door. "Your principal called me and told me that you hit a new comer for his sexuality!" her face turns red. I roll my eyes.

"What, so?" I groan already annoyed.

"How can you do that to someone!" she yells.

"Stop acting as if you are alright with it, your husband left you to be with another man, and you pretend to be cool with that, stop being a hypocrite!" I yell back.

She seems taken back with my sudden outburst. Her face then softens.

"I am not okay with it, but you can't walk around beating other kids up!" she sighs and sits next to me. "I know this is not simple, but sometimes being violent will never help you out Nate, don't take it out on the poor kids"

"Says the person who.." she cuts me.

"Don't say it"

I look at my mom try to swallow her tears, I know she is going through much, I watch her sternly as she sits on my bed and sighing very loud.

"I guess I am also to blame." She frowns and gulps. "I always had the idea that he was not straight in a way, the way he always said he had a secret he kept. I read all the lines, but I guess I didn't want him to say it loud. At least he waited for you to grow up so you can under..."

"I don't understand mom, there are billions of women out there, and a person can choose to sleep with a man? That is something I will never understand"

"I know baby, I know. But love doesn't choose gender. I don't think it matters to fall in love with another person, what matters is to lie for 20 years in marriage" I can see the pain right through her eyes.

"I hope you're not coming out right now mom" I laugh to ease the atmosphere. She scoffs rolling her eyes.

" I would have wanted to come out of the closet but my son will end up taking my girlfriend from me" she jokes standing up.

"Yeah, yeah at least you know"

The hallways are fully packed with people and I walk to my locker I see the fag. I scoff and decide to ignore him for a minute.

"I heard you made some guy straight yesterday" my best friend Xander says.

"He needed to be fixed" I laugh fist bumping him.

"Well, he doesn't look that gay though" Xander takes a look at him.

"I would have called you a fag if I didn't know you well for saying that. Look at him, his jeans are almost ripping off"

"Maybe that or he is just poor"

"He is a cock sucker" I snicker and watch him fix his hoodie and walk to the bathroom with some guys pushing him and calling him names on his way there.

"Guess he needs a break from all the eyeing" Xander fixes his bag and looks back at me.

"Oh no, I guess he needs a breaking from all the eye fucking he's been doing us."

This boy surely isn't the first gay guy at this school, but fair enough he is going to get it this year. He surely needs it.

I start to make my way to the class when a light bulb pops in my head. "Just a minute I need to use the bathroom" I wink at Xander, I'm sure I see him frown after that. I make my way to the bathroom with my shoulders standing firm, wanna scare a freak, make him feel less of himself.

I push the door with my feet and surely the first thing I see is a tiny boy washing his hands by the sinks. He sees me through the mirror and his face drops to a frown.

"I want nothing to do with you right now" he says closing the tap and vigorously shakes his hands.

"Well I want a lot to do with you, ass" I scoff.

He sighs and picks his bag from the ground and tries to walk past me but I push him to the ground.

"Forgetting something I am the one who has to give you orders, now, stand up and look at me." I whisper yell already getting mad by the fact that he is gay and trying to mess up with me.

He looks at me and sighs as he stands up. He eyes me with so much rage that if I was anyone else I would have let him go away with it.

"You go tell the teacher that you don't want to do the project with me, clear?" I ask.

He rolls his eyes but nods anyway.

I smile sarcastically and open the path for him. He eyes me unsure, oh poor baby, he knows anyways that I will do something to hurt him.

"No, I'll stay in here" he whispers looking away. I take another look at him.

"Hey, mamma's boy, want me to call your mom?" I ask. He then looks straight into my eyes as if he could read through me. I stare into his big glossy eyes, they have something dark in them, like something you claim to see but can never be explained. I keep staring into his beautiful eyes- eyes I swallow hard and look at the whole of him, trembling but trying to keep steady. And for some reason I could watch no more. I turn and walk away from the whole scene. What the hell just happened?

***

Please help me spot some errors, and I will fix them.

Thank you for reading.