Chapter 25

So this is a very short chapter, i made it short because the next chapter is rated so i do not want to disadvantage other readers who cannot read smut. So read it all and wait for the next chapter coming very soon. Remember to vote, comment and to give suggestions. 

Elia.

I guess not only Nathaniel got affected by the cold... I also did, I have a sore throat and all I want to do is to cry. I think I'm going to have a cold and I can't believe I'm having it a night before the trip. So, I have been wondering, who plans a trip to Italy when it is winter? Who likes to travel when it's winter? Food for thought. I have been searching for every reason to not go ever since I learnt there can be a refund, but on the other hand, Nathaniel got out of hospital two nights ago and is so excited that we will be going on a trip together, so I guess I have no option... do i?

Talking about Nathaniel, I haven't seen him from the second time I visited him to the hospital the next day. This is because 1. School hours clashes with visiting time and 2. Nathaniel swore to kill me if I skip school because of him. So, when he left the hospital I wanted to visit him at his place but that night my mom's sister visited me and my g-parents. And then, the next day which was yesterday I couldn't because my throat was sore, then today, he told me he went for shopping, the only thing I ask him to do is to buy me a red beanie and I'll replace his money. The school has been closed for a couple days because of this trip preparation, so I haven't seen even Xander too for a couple days too which sucks because I badly want to tell him about my new findings! I really, really, really like Nathaniel Sandas, to the point that I fear it is starting to be more. I guess a couple days without him made me realize how agonizing it is to be without him.

I fold my last pair of pants and throw them in my suitcase. I examine my girly purple suitcase and shrug, I don't give a fuck! Everyone at school knows my sexuality! And I doubt being a bit feminine whilst a boy can harm you... can it? I pull my two... also purple travelling bags closer, in the bigger one I make sure to put my toiletries, which are, lotion, after shave... which I might not use regularly because of my inability to grow much hair, shampoo, conditioner, soap, blah blah, blah blah, you name it, all of them. I also shove a few small towels, toilet paper, hand sanitizer, hair brushes and combs. In the smaller bag I put the things I will need in the plane, I shove in candy, novels, blah blah and blah blah, I even add mouth wash, because I always vomit when the plane takes off and some gums. Once I feel as if I have put everything I need, I neatly place the bags next to the door and start to tidy my room.

After all the exhausting work, I decide to take a shower before going to bed, but I knew of course, I have to call Nathaniel, maybe hearing his voice will ease me a bit. I call him and he answers on the second ring.

"Elia." He calmly says. I smile biting on my bottom lip as soon as he answers.

"Hey, umm..." I debate on what to say next. "... I wanna know if you managed to get me that beanie?" He doesn't answer there and then, I could hear him breathe louder than normal before he answers. "Uh huh." I start to panic, is he having an asthma attack? Is he alright? I decide to just ignore it.

"Oh... thanks."

He does it again, just breathe heavily and mutter a 'Uh huh' and the end.

"Are we going to... like sit in the plane together?" I ask. There is a slight movement on the other line before he speaks, "Umm... Ju... Julia asked first... uh... sorry?" there is something about the way he is talking... as if... he is running out of breath. I sit on the corner of the bed.

"Nathaniel are you alright?" I ask. He chuckles breaking it with a moan... a moan... A MOAN!? I swallow roughly... is he with someone? I feel myself turn red with embarrassment and anger... is he having sex? Blowjob? Hand? What is he doing!?

"Nathaniel are you..." my voice comes out harsh before he cuts me with another moan... a bit louder.

"Jerking off... wait... jus... just give me a minute."

It takes me about ten seconds to process it all. He is jerking off. To what? Porn? Someone? What? And by wait, is he asking me to wait on the line or hang up or wait. Is this what straight guys do? Do they here on each other while jerking off. I think I should hang up. Just as I am about to Nathaniel's moans fills my ears, I swear I have never heard anything beautiful like that! Never! The moans become louder and louder to what I can never mistaken as anything but his high, his orgasm. I feel some part of me react to that too... oh Nathaniel, you really have no idea of what you are doing to me.

This chapter is less than 1K words because of the reason i already mentioned. Thank you for reading, and lately i have been noticing a number of people adding my book to their libraries or reading lists... i dont know, but what i know is appreciate it a lot. this chapter again is dedicated to  beachoutahere for commenting and expressing how she/he feels about my works... thank you so much