Chapter 61

Happy new year guys!

Nathaniel.

I can tell Elia has fallen asleep.  I would have let him sleep for longer but,  but then he will curse me for allowing him to sleep.

I've realized that Elia is as fearless as they come.  He wasn't afraid of anything,  not even the snake.  But also,  I have never seen him as the type to be that scared.  So it wasn't really surprising.

What actually shocked me was the way he allowed the snake to hang on his shoulders.  Clearly,  he got scared,  I could tell how his face scrunched and chest rose and fell due to heavy breathing.  But he wasn't done yet,  he still wanted to have it on him.

I manage to wake him up,  telling him we still have a lot to do.  We head over for bungee jumping,  which was indeed the worst part of the day. 
Elia had to vomit five minutes straight after...  Claiming he wasn't scared but rather "shaken",  a statement he has been abusing today.  After it,  he didn't feel like doing anything so we headed to the closest food court since the hotel area was about a kilometer away. 

"I need to loo." I snicker at Ella's words. He gives me a glare already looking around for any rest room. "Not funny!"

"You speak like a five year old." I tell him.  He ignored standing up and walking away to where I assume is the bathroom.

I take this time to check my phone.  I check my notifications and one catches all my attention.
(nathanieldsandas.):_xander_ : Hie.

I look at my phone as if it was to explode in my hand.  Just a single hie,  and I remember what he is all worth! Everything!

Xander as stated by Garry,  yes is a lier...  But that is who he is...  He was my friend- and he never let go of me...  He was by my side after everything... I hate to admit,  I miss him.  I miss everything...  I miss the calls we made dissing some people from school.  That was stupid and very immature of us,  but that was us...  Is us...  And it makes no sense that after more than a decade of knowing each other...  We are willing to give up over a single thing.

Many times Xander and I have broken up over girls...  But we always had our shit fixed in a week.  Now it has been over a month,  and still holding  onto something that is not worth breaking us apart...

He would have been here,  I know...  Even after how suddenly I wasn't giving him enough attention. 

But although all this is in my head...  Replying to him isn't what I want to do now.  Maybe...  I have to talk to Elia about it.  I am still doubting if it's necessary,  yes! He is my boyfriend,  but what of he says no and I'll end up hurting for the rest of my life.  So with my hands shaking, I type as gast as I could.

Hey.  How are you?

"JEEZ! This place really has nice bathrooms..." Elia takes a seat scratching the back of his neck.  He looks at me then his smile drops. "What's wrong?"

"Just a stupid thought I've got...  I'm fine though."

"Oh..."

Just the same things we order everyone, that's what we get.  I get two burgers,  fries and two cokes not to forget a quarter chicken.

On the other hand,  Elia gets a a burger a few fries and Apple juice,  his favorite.

I am surprised he doesn't diss or tease me over the amount of food I've gotten,  which is very odd.  It's when I look at him,  I see his eyes staring at the glass of juice blankly.