Chapter 64

Nathaniel.

Something pushes against my leg and I groan, opening my eyes. 

It takes no time for me to realize it is Elia's leg on top of mine. I smile images from last night replaying in my mind. I immediately feel my face brighten to the thoughts. I turn to, removing Elia's leg in the process and look at him. He is sleeping with his mouth slightly parted. His skin looks milkier than all the time I have seen him. His head is on top of his fingers, that are already turning blue due to lack of proper blood circulation, creating a contrast with his skin color. I take his hand carefully and remove it from under his head. He mumbles coherent sounds before he places his bend arm under his head. That's better.

I force myself to go take a shower. In the shower i push all thoughts of Elia and I's night. That'll probably lead to a boner, and that is the last thing i need right now. When I walk back into the room to get clothes. Elia is now at the far end of the bed, one roll and he will fall over the bed. I smirk, and walk to the little corner we dumped our bags and dirty clothes just because we are all lazy to pack up. 

I take a simple sweater and track bottoms and put them on. Elia is still laying dead on the bed. Maybe I can order some food?

***

The vibration of my phone brings me from my wondering thoughts. I look at the caller, Elia, he must be awake. I answer as I look for an apple juice. I've come to terms that we both hate the all perfect food and junk would do much to help. So that explains why I am here buying some junk.

"Hell-"

"Where are you?"

"Yeah morning to you too." I sigh as I finally found the aisle I have been looking for for some time now. 

"Yeah- sorry about that. Where are you?" his voice sounds raspy and horsey, probably just from waking up. 

"Getting food... you're alright?" There is a short pause before i hear him hum. "I am alright. Just- just tired. I miss you, please hurry up." Something about his voice and choice of words dazzles me He doesn't sound alright. He sounds... not happy?

So, I hurry up and pay for the food. I walk as fast as I can back to the hotel complex. I ride the elevator and as the door is about to close, some short and pretty stops the slide and get in. I clear my throat looking away, but fuck this kind of elevator, it has mirrored walls, so where ever I look, I can see her eyes are fixed on me.

"What's your deal here?" she asks. I look back at her to see her bambi big eyes staring at me. Her eyes trace me from head to toe before she narrows as she tilts her head.

"Um... excuse me?"

"What is a handsome and sexy boy like you doing here?" she steps closer to me. "Alone?" 

Her sinful eyes study me with so much lust.

"We can hook up..." her hand lands on my chest. Ugh, bitch. My eyes widen. "For only a few bucks."

"Actually-" I smile pushing her gently. "-I'm good." 

"So gay." I roll my eyes as the elevator opens on my floor. "Yeah, my boyfriend is actually waiting for me..." I walk out as she gasps and I do not miss the way I leave her with confusion.

After unlocking the door, I slip in with a loud sigh. Elia is on the bed, with his phone raised to his face. His face is emotionless, something I am starting to get used to. He looks over me, his face immediately turning red as he smiles. I smile back, and sit on the corner of the bed.