Chapter 32

To be edited.

Beautiful Boys Club Book 2 up there. And yes i know. Troye Sivan is the hottest guy ever. 
Just a reminder, there is going to be smut a chapter after this one, so if remember to follow me and read it if you are willing, then feel free to unfollow me after if that's what you want. I will remind you again in the next chapter, NB: I am doing this to make my story suitable for everyone.

Nathaniel.

I swear I can have an asthma attack anytime, I knew Elia was going to be high some time, but I never expected him to be like this. He looks at me with his hooded red watery eyes. He doesn't show any emotions in them, it seems as if they are there for display. He looks up at me again and frown.

"Elia we really need to go Elia put your ass up!" I groan. He doesn't say anything. He licks his dry lips and looks away, back at the mansion. I blame myself for all this. Of course, something called weed cookie to him is new, I don't even know if he knows what weed really is. I should have been more careful and take proper care of him.

"El, you're not helping." I groan getting annoyed, but I don't miss the name I just called him. However, he seems not to pay attention at all, he seems to not know his new name. Why can he not be the fun 'high' person? Like really why not? He keeps his eyes on the mansion, still sitting on the road. I want to take him to the hotel, I have to, or he will be mad at the rest of my life if I do not. Elia watches the mansion, seeming to zone out every here and then, he looks up at me again.

"C'mon, ass up!" I talk to him as if I am talking to a baby. It seems to help. He passes a devilish smile, one that does not suit my Elia. "Who said I'm a bottom?"

His question catches me unaware, I choke on my saliva as I pull my hand to my mouth to cough several times.

"Elia!"

"Okay, fine I will bottom, of course I will. I mean look at you, you are so... so big and believe something is big too." I feel my face and my neck redden, the thought of what he is saying takes me over the edge of my thoughts, and somehow leads me to think of the kiss. I can't stop thinking about it, it is so... so unforgettable. I've tried to go out and hang the who day with Julia, thinking it will make me forget about it, but rather it made me think of him and 'it' more. Elia is someone that fascinates me, especially these days that he has been more kind of flirty and straight forward not to forget confident. I know he needs answers but I can't seem to give him more of them. But I know I have concluded it all, I like Elia, I have feelings for him, and the more I am going to deny it, the more I am going to lose myself.

He makes me happy and shutting him off by lying that, 'I need time to process it' while I have processed everything before we came here hurts. I know this trip isn't the best of all because of the weather we can't really be travelling a lot, but it is best because I am with Elia and that I am finding myself, slowly but surely.

Besides the red watery eyes, dry lips, slow responses and the things that are coming out of Elia's mouth I can as well say he is alright. Oh sorry, I mean he looks alright. You cannot guess that he is high, he is walking straight and seeming to 'try' to behave, but with every minute he seems to be... I don't know... less of Elia?

"I need to take you to the hotel, and we'll sleep okay?" his eyes bloom immediately as they grow wider. At first I, think he is looking at me before he starts to crawl to the road. "Nathaniel it is a light, a fucking sex light. Let's go do it there... you have any- oh." At first, he is watching the street light and then later just stops and keep himself on all fours. If he wasn't high, I could as well have said he looks mad.