Chapter 59

Elia.

I woke up earlier than Nathaniel.  He was facing away from me and snoring lightly in his sleep. 

It was no surprise when I woke up that it was only 5am.  How could I not.  The images of last night somehow managed to creep back in my head in my sleep and all I could think of was our little session. 

However, not only that woke me up early.  Excitement. The thought of Nathaniel and I together on out little weekend vacation was too much for me to sleep.  I just couldn't wait for him to wake up.  I even get tempted to wake him up but I remember he did most of the driving yesterday so I spared him... 

But now it's around nine,  and I can't help but think that he is wasting our pleasure time in his sleep.  So I think it's high time I should wake him up.

I take a shower and put on some black jeans and a white oversized t-shirt.  Knowing the weather will not be friendly,  I put on a Grey zip up hoodie. 

Nathaniel is still asleep when I walk in back the room.  It's the view that sets another whole mood.  He is on his stomach.  The cover has rolled over to this feet,  exposing his naked butt. I have never really taken the view of his butt,  yes I've seen it,  like when he flips over to get the bottle of lube or when he walks to the bathroom to get a towel.  But I have never really taken its view like I am now.

I would go over and reciprocate the pleasure from last night- Maybe jerk him off,  but I know if I do he'll need to rest for a while,  yet I do not want that...  I want us to start exploring this place already.

So,  I walk over the bed and rest my hand on his well defined back,  trailing small light circles.  He stirs yawning but does not wake.

"Nathaniel" I pat his hand. 

"I want to sleep!" he complaints.

"It's almost 10am, let's go." I shake him,  starting to lose patience.

He attempts to pull  the covers over him unaware there are down below to his feet.  He groans and quickly turn to face me.

Intentionally,  i look at his butt then his face.

"Are you checking me out?" he snickers.  I don't concentrate on that but on his face.  He looks so beautiful.  His green eyes are weak probably with sleep of their inability to see.  His cheeks are pink,  his hair a mess. 

I let my hand travel to his hair.  I play with the soft locks.  His hair is the perfect length.  I have never seen it shorter or longer than this,  unlike mine.  It's now maybe times three his'.  And I have zero intentions of cutting it.

"I was just looking." I mumble.  "I see no harm in with that."

"Hmm." he closes his eyes yawning.  "Just ten more minutes."

I groan falling on the bed.  "We should walk around and see things..."  I support myself of with my elbow as I stare at his closed eyes.  "You realize we don't have the while week here? Just three nights!" 

He doesn't say a thing, just keeps himself there without moving.  I sigh and lay back on the bed.  Maybe he is more tired than I anticipated.  When I finally think he is asleep,  his lips presses into a thin line before his eyes opens.

"Elia?"

"Uh huh?"

"Can I ask something?" "I- I have been just wondering..."

By the way his features are completely tense I can tell his question will not be fun or easy to answer.  But the sadness in his voice takes the most of me.  I find myself nod.