Chapter 67

Nathaniel.

Elia says nothing, but I can feel his eyes piercing eyes through me. He sighs and makes himself comfortable on my chest, but his eyes never leave my eyes.

"It's rude to stare you know right?" I state. He chuckles and looks away, he fixes himself that he is no longer at me. He says nothing at all but I can tell he is awake. "So, you're sleeping here right?"

"Nope, I swear I might just get kicked out by my g-parents. I still need them for the time being." I guess I can say I am used to how rude Elia can be. The funny thing is he never realizes it. And Elia being Elia, I will never tell him that. "I just to lay here a bit longer..." I smile and place a kiss on the top of his head. 

*** 

From the day Elia and I talked things through, we have been closer than before. We have been spending most of our time together. 

Everything has been good too, Xander and us, has it is not as good as it was, but we have been better. We now have our own table, it's funny how you can turn from being all famous to being all- me. But I will not complain, I am happy to be with the people who know me and understand where I am coming from and where I am going. It is amazing that Elia, Xander, Sage and I are always together. Yes, we are all viewed as shallow people, but at least that is what we are. We are a band of gays, bi-sexual and very weird people. This is who we are.

Additionally, we have been sleeping with each other a lot. 

And by a lot, I mean a lot. After school, at night and once at work, in the store room... don't blame us, things happen when you are just two in a room.

It is now kind of easy to initiate anything between the two of us. And the best thing is, we are all capable of doing it. 

It's fun huh?

"Yes babe?" I look at Xander talking to Sage. 

Well I guess that is the part we still have to fix. Xander is back with Sage, and he is not bi, he is gay. We tried to talk to him, to try to convince him to come out, but it seems as if he is not ready for that. So, by trying to hide the fact that he is gay, he is hurting Sage.

"We should totally go, you guys should too." she smiles at Elia and I. "Like, we can then have a double date together."

"Sounds not so bad, so perhaps we can just go." Elia answers stepping in front of everyone. "We should go, let's go Nathaniel." 

I smile at my friends and walk faster to Elia, but after I here the two talk of something about us being all sweet and stuff.

I climb into the car after Elia. He doesn't say anything but rather start the car. The drive to the store is silent, though comfortable. Elia hums to the playing songs I am not familiar with. He taps his finger on the wheel to the beat, once in some seconds singing the words bluntly. When we arrive at the store,  I am the first to exit. I run into the store, Leo is still in his court, perhaps he just came in from work to leave something. He sees me, but I just wave and go to the bathroom to take a piss.

When I come back, Leo and Elia seems to be involved in a deep conversation, but when they see him, they visibly change the topic.

"I should leave, I am so sorry you guys have to work full time on Saturday." Leo said his cousins can't make it for Saturday, and since they took over our shifts when went for the road trip, this is the least we can do. But truth be told, we can't do anything about it, though we hate it.

"It's alright Leo." Elia says before I can. Leo looks at me and gently smiles. His million dollar wide smiles that reached his eyes eventually faded. Probably because of my dad. He isn't out of the hospital yet, and Leo does all he can to be with him. He was eventually moved- he moved himself to another hospital after realizing Leo would not cope having him in the same place with him.