Chapter 22

PLEASE READ.

So this chapter starts in Elia's P.O.V but finishes in Nate's, but don't worry i will indicate when Nate's P.O.V starts. Guys, please vote and leave comments, like i go through a lot and sacrifice a lot to update this story. I started this chapter yesterday and decided to skip school today to write more, so please take a second to vote and a minute to comment. It really means a lot to me. Another thing, English is my second if not third language, so help me spot the errors and some small ones just let them pass because i am really not good in English that much.

Elia.

For a moment I think I am having seizures as my hands flip over my clothes in order to look for something clean and sexy... yeah sexy to wear. I will be lying if I don't admit how confused I am right now. I deny the urge to question myself but rather pick out what I want to wear today. I end up picking out my navy winter adidas tracksuit, I know this is not I defined as sexy, but I don't want to keep Nathaniel waiting... and besides the bottoms are kind of tight on me, who doesn't think tight is sexy? A question never to be answered. I feel as if my head has been cut in half when I bend over to pick my black beanie, I try to ignore it by all costs but I fail sitting on the corner of the bed to rub the sides of my head. Once I feel better about five minutes later I throw some shoes on and take my phone.

I walk downstairs, wondering if I look like I am coming out of hell or something. I ignore my uncombed hair in my beanie and enter the kitchen.
"I'm done"

"Oh, look at you." G-ma looks at me with awe, I look away blushing and my eyes landing on Nathaniel who is having a cup of tea or something hot.

"Alright, let's go. It's nice to see you again" Nathaniel says to my g-parents. They both smile but I don't miss my g-ma's pained gaze on me.

I get into a not so familiar expensive car the same time as Nathaniel. "It's my dad's I stole it before he got up." He says as if reading my mind. I scoff relaxing on the seat avoiding by any means to look at him. Once I make myself comfortable I take my phone out of my pocket checking it for the first time today. Surely, I see seventeen missed calls from Nathaniel and two texts.

'All settled will come to pick you up around one'

'Elia are you ignoring me? I'm sorry for letting you down earlier, I really want to hang out with you.'

Suddenly, a smile breaks onto my mouth and the urge to apologize to him hits me. I look over at him to see him starting the car concentrating on the keys. Once he does so he looks at me and smiles. "What?" he starts to reverse the car.

"I wasn't ignoring you, I just wasn't using my phone" I say. "Sorry"

"What? No, no, it's not big deal, the great deal is that we are going to hang out right now. "I am the one who is sorry"

"As you said, the great deal is that we are going out." My yes glob out as soon as I said so, Nathaniel laughs next to me. I swear my face tomatolize to the red that is redder than red, if tomatolize is even a word.

"You really know how to turn a genuine conversation to a sappy one huh?" his words don't make me any better rather worse. I look out through the window. "You know what I was trying to say, don't use it against me."

"Hey! I'm joking with you!" he snickers and I feel his eyes on me. He is right, he is just trying to enlighten our conversation and there is no reason for me to get mad. I look at him, to see him already looking a the road. "I know."