Chapter 45

SMUTT WARNING! This chapter is not edited!

Nathaniel.

I run out the back door and go straight to the bathrooms. Once I get inside I get into a stall and lock it before I close the basin and sit on the seat. I let my mind travel to all the places it wants hate, homophobic pricks, social rejection everything.

I knew people would not take it lightly, that I am bi-sexual, but also, I never thought someone would ever in my life call me fag twink fairy or other names. Which makes me think about something else me calling people names I called a lot of people such names and now I am that name. I hide my face into my palms just as I think how I called Elia those names everyday! He was hurting like this.

But also, I dont know if ai am hurting because of the names or the situation I am in right now. I couldnt let Julia do that, that was going to make Elia blame himself, knowing Elia he would have been hurting more than I am now. This probably isnt the best Christmas Eve in my life but I can cope up with it.

I walk out of the stall and washed my hands, I avoid washing my face fearing people will I think I was crying about it I almost did but did not.

I avoid using the main entrance, not wanting to meet anyone right now. My head is already hurting from all these things. Once I settled in the car I text Xander to tell Elia I am waiting for him since Elia phone is in here.

The door opens and Elia gets in.

"You're alright?" he asks. I smile and nod my head. Honestly, I had planned to say a lot more than I have said. I even wanted to wish him a happy birthday and a good Christmas I even wanted to tell him how I felt when we were not talking  and I wanted to tell him something too that I love him I really do.

I know we have been dating for only three weeks or so, but I really know I loved him way before that.

"How did you know about Julia?" he asks. I look at Elia, he doesn't seem too well himself. Once eyes meet he looks down at his hands and start to pull on his knuckles the sound making me anxious. Elia's lips tremble, and I can clears see he is on the verge of tearing up.

"It doesn't matter okay?" I tell him. What matters is we are alright okay?

He nods before, in haste, wipes tears from his eyes. "Yo-you di-didn't have to do that- people ar-are goin-going to hate you, they were calling you names." He sobs.

I turn to face Elia. His palms are covering his face.

"Do you hate me? Are you hating me?" I question to prove the whole reason for him.

"No" he mumbles.

"So I think I'm alright as long as you don't hate me I don't fucking care what the world has to say about me about us! As long as I have you I am alright! I am happier than ever! I love you El, a lot I really, really love you." Elia immediately looks up at me, his eyes glowing with tears.

"Yo-you do?" I can hear the uncertainty in his voice. I smile at him nodding. "I do and I think its now unhealthy." I chuckle. He smiles at me.

God! This boy will be the end and death of me! That smile that fucking smile is enough to make me want to just hold him.

"I love you too" he looks back at his laps. "And its way way more unhealthier."

We both laugh. "Come here." I open my arms. Elia leans in close resulting in us hugging in a very uncomfortable way since we are both sitting at our sides. I push him back and my eyes dart to the clock lighting in the car, its exactly 00:00.