Chapter 16

Very short chapter, felt like i have to update something. but tomorrow i will be updating again, if i get Wi-Fi home i will update tonight. Like i am in a hurry to update this and i did not even correct anything because my computer will shut down any moment, low battery and i m not home. i will correct the errors at home.

Nathaniel.

Elia washed his mouth as I stare at him. I really hope he is not blaming himself for the fight, like it is my fault not him. I took him there in the first place. I walk back to the car and sit with my whole body facing him and my legs on the tar.

After washing his mouth he stays there bending over, it must suck. He throws the bottle of water on the floor and walks towards the car lazily. Our eyes meet and he gives me a weak smile. I sit properly and shut the door the same time as him. He lazily starts the car and position himself.

"Can I drive?" I ask. He glares at me.

"No" he snickers. "Never" he looks at me. "Never" he repeats.

"But you seem sick..." I say. He glares at me before looking back to the road. "Ellen"

"Nathaniel Sandas if you love your life shut up... I can't drive and talk at the same time" he hisses but I don't miss the blush on his milky cheeks. I smirk also deciding to look at the road too. Not too long before I decide to keep up with 'all so innocent act' I look at him again to see him glaring at the road.

"Are you mad?" I look at my lap playing with the hem of my shirt. "...like because i... I got you into trouble?" He decides not to say anything just sighing loud and concentrating back on the road as if I said nothing.

I also decide to let it slip for now. I mean he has every right to be mad, like, I am the one who forced him to come along and all.

Elia asks if I still want to go back to school, the incident earlier with Xander already spoiled my day. I tell him he can come over for some snacks or something. "No thank you" he simply says as he stops his car in front of the food court.

"You moved houses?" he asks not daring to look at me. But I still look at him anyways. His cheeks are still red, either from blushing or falling sick. His eyes flicker from the steering wheel up to the building.

"Yeah, something came up and I have to live with my dad now" it is now my turn to go cold on him. I open the door and step out. I really hate how this day has turned out to. I really and honestly wanted to make things right with Elia. I know I don't like him, I really don't want to be super close to him, but I don't want to be that bad! Hell no, I want to be so bad that he will hate him, but it just so... so impossible with him looking at me like that.

I take a step to walk away but I turn back and bend over to his window. There is no point in lying anymore. "Elia this is not what I wanted in the first place, I just wanted to show you one of the things I like doing at times. I am really sorry for getting you slapped and all the shit that happened back there. And I promised myself not to hurt you. I can prove that only if you agree to come up with me. Please." I pour out my heart. Elia looks at me with disbelief, obviously not expecting a thing I said. He clears his throat looking back at the front. I notice that the redness of his cheek is not blushing or anything, I can clearly see Lee's palm on his cheek.

"Natha..."

"I promise, come up, I will try to make things better"

Never have I thought I will ever bring anyone at my dad's place. I know he is not around, even his boyfriend. But I just want Elia to be here right now. I feel bad for everything I did to him.

I shut the door as soon as he gets in, locking it behind me. Elia looks back giving me an eye before looking around.
"Wow, your house is amazing"

"My dad's, not mine" he sits on the couch visibly uncomfortable. I wait for him to scroll on his phone then I lean on the kitchen door frame and I look at him. What is Elia doing at me? I stop licking my bottom lip halfway as my eye widens meeting his'. I clear my throat slipping into the kitchen. Fuck! He saw me checking on him.

I walk to the freezer wanting to grab juice. It is when I open it I realize I don't know what he wants. I walk to the door rubbing my temples still wondering how I can be caught checking him. Why was I eve checking him out? When did I start to check other boys out?

"Elia what juice do you want?" I call out.

"Apple please"

Luckily there is apple juice. I take the can and get some doritos from the cupboard. I take them to Elia tossing them to him and settling myself far from him on the same couch. I reach for the remote hoping my dad had paid Netlix. To my luck, he had. But my throat dries when I see the collection of some movies. Gay, twink... I try to ignore but Elia's laugh next to me makes me mentally groan.

"I didn't know straight boys watched gay movies... King Cobra! You watched that!?"

"No fuck! It was my dad..." the words slip out before I could control them. I look over at Elia to see him scrunching his face.

"Your dad watches gay movies?" he asks.

I gulp looking back at him. "My dad left my mom to be with another man, so apparently he is gay" My heart stings at the sudden emotionless face he pulls. But what hurts me more is what he asks me next. "Is that why you hate... hated me?" "Like because your dad hurt your mom because he is gay and that I am too?"

"Elia no" I simply say looking back at the tv and putting on another movie. "Let's watch the movie okay?"

Halfway the movie I realize it is kind of a horror, some zombies and vampires. Who makes a movies of the two? I look over at Elia who is shutting his eyes close and covering his face with a pillow.

I debate either or not to shift closer to him, but I decide not to. I end up just looking at the screen. I search for the doritos packet on my laps. I look at Elia to see him taking the last bites of them before throwing the paper on the floor.

As the credits rolls, Elia heaves a deep sigh. "I thought you promised not to hurt me, now I can't even go to piss alone"

"Well that's your own shit" I snap back looking at him. His lips start to slightly turn into a smile before he finally gives in and grins. I then notice the two silver balls on his teeth. God! he looks beautiful smiling. I smile too observing the way his dimples are pasted on his cheeks.

"I finally saw it" I smile back at him.

"Maybe I wanted you to"

"It's cute" the words shutter out at their own accord. "You're really cute Elia."

Will be updating soon, maybe tonight or tomorrow morning, i will fix the errors then