Chapter 46

Here is another chapter, have fun. And again, a bit rated... and- umm... I apologize for update late. Remember to vote and comment. This chapter starts with Nate's point of view, but it will be indicated.

 Nathaniel.

I wake up to my phone ringing on the floor in my pants pocket. I yawn as I reach for it and fumble till I find my phone. Lazily, I answer it groaning to the sound of a Christmas carol in the background.

"Merry Christmas!" I pull back to see the caller, ugh! Leo

"Um, you too..."

"You're alright?" he asks. I scoff rolling my eyes. "I mean... um, we are having that dinner tonight... if Elia wants... and if you wa-"

"Yeah, whatever... we'll be there." I quickly shut him up.

"Oh... really, let me post you the address... just dress casually okay?"

"Yeah whatever." Just as I am about to hang the phone I immediately ask if he can do me a favor.

"What really?"

"Can you please pick up the cake I left at Luka's Bakery, just bring it with you... will you? The receipts are on my dressing table."

"Yeah sure, I can make time for that."

I set my phone on the head table and lay back on the bed. Last night floods in my mind, as I see Elia's small frame curled far at the end of the bed lightly snoring. My nakedness seems to be zero worry for me, I scoot close to him spooning him, my morning hood pressing on his back. He shivers under me and I pull both covers over him.

It's funny how I already miss him, I really wish to wake him up and- I don't know- do whatever with him, as long as he is awake. Gosh! I am so addicted ain't I? I pull him so close, engulfing him with my hands and reacting them on his chest. He moves under me before his breathes become soft and relaxed.

"El." I whisper into his ears, he doesn't stir at all. I press my body tight against him, feeling myself start to get aroused as I sit on my side with my elbow supporting me, I peek at his face and my heart aches at the sight. His long eyelashes are resting above his red cheeks, his mouth is parted as he is breathing through it. His hand is propped down with his head on it, the other somewhere in the blanket.

He looks so... so perfect.

I rest my head back behind him and inhale his heavenly scent, Oh God... I can lose myself anytime right now.

I place my hand on his side as I bring the other one to support my head up. I slide my hand up and down slowly, feeling his skin shiver and produce goosebumps. I keep trailing my fingers on his skin slowly and lowly.

Just as I am doing that, last night plays in my mind again. The way he made me feel was so ecstatic, something I never expected. I will surely admit, no one ever made me feel that way before, if just a blow-job made me feel that way, what will 'the real' thing make me feel.

I don't realize what I am doing until my hand reaches the trail of hair just below Elia's belly button. I bite onto my bottom lip and softly play with the hair there. What am I doing?

Last night was magical, very magical. The way Elia's tongue licked me last night, the way his mouth took me, the way I came into his mouth and he didn't protest but rather swallowed all of me... that was... the best pleasure I have experienced in my life.

I lower my hands to his briefs, lowering way down until my hand lands on his groin. I lightly press my hand, my eyes widening as they touch his morning wood.