Chapter 36

Wow another chapter... ain't i perfect? Uh uh, where are you going without voting honey. Hie.

NB: NEEDS HEAVY EDITING BUT IT'S 9:17 PM HERE AND I AM VERY SLEEPY.

Elia.

The ride home is quiet, not awkwardly but sort of comfortable silence. Seems as if both Nathaniel and I are not willing to talk about anything but enjoying the silence. I am driving Nathaniel to his place. Once I reach the food court I park my car on the side of the road. I pull the keys off and put them in my jacket pocket.

I look at Nathaniel to see him looking back at me we share a small smile. "Can I walk you?"

"Sure."

We cross the road and enter the building. "Mr. Grant." Nathaniel greets the guard who greets him back. I just smile at him and proceed following Nathaniel. We walk towards the elevator but Nathaniel turns and take the stairs. At first, I wonder why he wants to stress over walking than taking the damn elevator but then the reason makes it's way into my mind. He wants us to be alone, I smile to myself and jump two stairs catching up with Nathaniel.

I think we walk two blocks in silence then he suddenly stops. The anticipation tangles my whole body as he faces me and places his hand on my waist. He takes time just looking at me and I go on my toes, can't holding any longer. Even on my toes, my lips barely reaches his, so he lowers himself and captures my lips. I bring my hands from my pocket up his neck playing with the hair just above it. I taste strawberries mixed with mint, the taste is intoxicating, so ecstatic.

Nathaniel's hands pulls me closer that my small body is pressed against his'. I feel a rush of helplessness, the sinking yielding, the surprising surging tide of warmth engulfing me. I feel his tongue ask for entrance, licking my bottom lip. I don't hesitate opening up for him and right then his tongue meets mine pushing me into Utopia.

Nathaniel kisses me softly at first, and then with a swift gradation of intensity that makes me cling to him as the only solid thing in a dizzy swaying world. I'm not even surprised when I moan leaves my throat getting captured by Nathaniel's own throat as he releases his. His hands lowers to my bottom back and suddenly cold hands runs on my bare back. I harshly pull back aching my back, he chuckles looking down at me with dark eyes.

"Hmm?"

"Your hands are cold." I whisper. He rubs circles on my back until I feel them get warm. "I know..." he whispers back. "Come here."

I go on my toes, meeting his lips halfway and this time don't limit myself from what I want. I kiss him hard and deep, my tongue entering his mouth and exploring every bit of it. Nathaniel groans pulling his hands out of my clothes and bring them to my face cupping my cheeks. My insistent mouth is parting his shaking lips, sending wild tremors along my nerves, evoking some sensations I never knew existed worse, never knew I would experience.

I snake my hands around his waist pulling him closer and I feel something I can never mistaken for anything press on my tummy, I wouldn't even want to think of mine now. Realizing I am going to be late home since it's past school time already, I pull Nathaniel off.

"I-I have to go." I tell him. He captures my lips again and mumble a 'wait'. I let him dominate the kiss and I feel my limps getting weak with every second.

"I... re..." I don't manage to finish what I'm about to say before he attacks my lips again. I let him turn my world upside down. He pulls closer again and I feel is groin throb on me making me panic for a moment. I continue kissing him back before I realize what he is doing, rubbing himself on me. I face the other side loosing his mouth. "Na-Nate... I have to g-go" I pant, both of us do, trying to compensate the moment we were almost suffocating ourselves in the kiss. He nods and places his hands either side of me supporting himself with the walls.