Chapter 31

Here is another Chapter. Important note at the bottom of the story, Please read!

Elia.

I open my eyes to immediately close them due to the bright light that hits my eyes, I groan at turn to look at the other side. When I open my eyes I see Garry asleep on the floor. I sit up and study the room, everything is really normal, for some reasons I'm afraid that Garry will hold a sex orgy when I sleep.

My head hurts, for some reasons... oh... Fuck! Fuck! Nathaniel and I kissed! I open my mouth to curse only to remember Garry who is on the floor now. I slap my mouth with my hand. I kissed Nathaniel, he kissed back! And I cried! Okay, this nerdy geek thing really follows me... I ruined it!

But although I did, I can't help but smile. Nathaniel and I kissed... and I felt so... good!

Now what?

What are we going to do now? You know it would have been better if I didn't freak out. I swear I did not mean any of that to happen, but I just felt a bit overwhelmed, and I... I cried. Oh, trust me that is embarrassing.

I drop my head on the bed and smile to myself. Whatever what is going to happen now, I know nothing is going to be the same with Nathaniel and I. And I also know that a straight boy never kisses a gay boy... or any boy... and whoa! That boner of his! Really said a thing.

Now what?

I know if I stay in here and not try to go to him, he will probably do the same too. I immediately get from the bed and run to the door. I get in the elevator. When the elevator door is about to close a formally dressed woman gets in. She looks at me from top to bottom. She scrunches her face... really? She hates my pajamas, there are sweet ain't there. Like they a light blue one piece with a hood and at least with no tail. Why did I even decide to put them on? Her eyes keep stuck on my feet, then I look at them.

Great I am not wearing any shoes!

I sigh. Hold my breathe and then ring the bell to Nathaniel and Xander's room. I don't even think on what to say, I will see what to say. The door opens to reveal Julia. "Xander is out fag... see you later!" whoa that's cold. She slams the door.

Well today I am not in for that. I ring the door the bell again. The door opens again. "What the fuck do you want!?"

"Is Nathaniel in?" I ask pushing her and stepping in.

"He is taking a shower we are going out."

Oh, going out? Do I care? No!

"Okay, I will wait for him." I sit on Xander's bed and pretend to look around the room.

"Did you do what I asked you to or you're just... trying to make Nate yours?" I look at Julia with a questioning look. "Huh?"

"Remember? I asked you to hook me up with Nathaniel... but it seems as if you want him for yourself." I swallow agonizingly slow and hard. For some reasons, I feel angry towards her. She tilts her head outing her lips, then she gives me one of those bitchy smirks. "Of course, I was right... well good luck with that... I am the one to get him, so if I where you I would back off!"

I can't help but notice Julia feel intimidated by my general existence.

"Do you feel intimidated by me?"

She scoffs and twirls her hair. Okay! Now that is cool... like really cool. "No fag! I'm afraid you will get hurt and try to kill yourself... like what your momma did!" I feel every energy in me get drained. How does she know? I only told Nathaniel and Xander, and trust them all enough to know none of them knows it. I point at her, with rage in my voice. "Never bring my mom into this!"