Chapter 26

A reminder, this is the first smut i have ever written, it sucks... and yeah.... totally not the best. And be warned that this is the only smut i have made visible, you will have to follow me first later to read.... feel free to unfollow me later. i will be doing so to protect my story. Thank you, vote and comment.

SMUT WARNING!!! I AM SORRY BUT I AM GOING TO WRITE REALITY AND NOT WHAT WE ALL EXPECT SMUT SCENES TO GO LIKE.  😉

I listen to it all until he stops moaning and just breathes loud. I don't say a word just move my hand my growing groin and press it a bit hard.

"Sorrry..." Nathaniel starts. "... I did get your beanie, and Julia asked to sit with me... I'm sorry."

"Okay... umm, I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Are you mad? Look I'm so sorry..."

"No I'm not mad... I just wanna pack... we'll talk." I feel bad for lying, but at the same time I don't think I can hold a proper conversation with Nathaniel knowing what he just did. I hang the phone before he says anything else, I can't hear another word.

I look at my hand resting on my area, there is no way I am doing this now! At least not because of Nathaniel.

I take a look at the tub, I've never used it before, maybe I can. I fill it with very warm almost hot water and slip myself in it. I slide in wincing to the temperature. Once I'm in I realize I didn't put any bubble gel, but also if I put some I will end up spending almost the whole night in this tube so I decide to cut it off.

I look at my naked self through the water, my eyes land on my partially grown organ, I look at it and the more I did the more it made me think of him, Nathaniel. I promised myself never! To! Do! It! Then again, my mind tries to picture what state Nathaniel was in, was he on his bed, or in the tub like this? Or maybe on the floor? Where? I shut my eyes close feeling the water start to feel warm around me, the heat makes me feel a bit drowsy. Nathaniel was touching himself while he was talking to me, does that mean he just dropped another hint my way... was that a sign... was it supposed to be phone sex? Or... or that is what straight friends do. But then again, I am not straight and he know that I am not straight, I am not even close to that for God's sake!

God! The way he moaned, the way he broke every sentence, his high was... was just so perfect. I keep my eyes shut knowing what I am to do next, call me a freak, or what I don't care... I have just done it all... okay I did, I think last year. I had watched some gay porn for the first time and was very horny, I started to do it but I never reached the end, I got too overwhelmed and disgusted halfway and I immediately stopped. So I don't know if I should say I did it... or did not.

I open my eyes to see myself so hard now, I even get surprised by the way I look! Never in my life have I ever thought I will get in this state. I debate on what to do, but whatever crosses my mind is getting shadowed by Nathaniel's moans, God! They were so beautiful. How hard was he? How big is he? I slide my hand from the side of the tub to my chest, I slowly run my hand there, trying to get stimulated by what I have read in novels, unfortunately that doesn't work, I try to pinch and caress my nipples but all I get is an odd feeling... weird in a bad way. I immediately stop, realizing not everything works for everyone.

I slide my hand further down my body to the place I want to deal with. I swear I don't know how I got to be here, my erection sees to be slightly floating but very hard, it's existence seems to be a burden itself so I take it in my hand. I just hold it wondering if I am going to do it. As if testing my patience, it twitches under my touch. I bite onto my bottom lip and tighten my grip around it, the feeling is odd, very odd, but promising.