Chapter 58

SMUT WARNING! not edited... and right now it's midnight yet i was finishing this part! Show love by voting!

Elia

Just as his lips captures mine, he flips us over that he is on top. The taste of chocolate lingers in his mouth, being mixed by mint (toothpaste). I moan as his tongue finds mine, licking and exploring my gums, teeth and every part of my mouth. At this moment there is nothing I can ask for more than this, this is what I want! He is what I want.

I whimper just the second he sits up, leaving my lips. I could have protested with words but I know that is not possible, my body is useless and talking isn't one of the things I can handle.

I watch as he stands on the bed and removes his jeans along with his boxers. It's not the first time seeing him like this, but his body never cease to turn me on. He is as hard as a rock, looking as if he has been for most time of the night, judging by the dark color that engulfs the tip of his penis.

Our eyes meet in the process of admiring his body, but his look is expecting. One of his eyebrows is raised and he is biting the corner of his lip. I give him a questioning look and he clears his throat before he speaks.

"Um, remove your clothes."

"Uh, yeah- right." Of course, that is what he meant! With my face getting redder, I quickly lose my clothes and my briefs. Even I am hard, I have been from the second we were in the restaurant, and I am more glad that Nathaniel can finally do something about it. I lay back on the bed, and Nathaniel straddles me again. He leans down to kiss me softly. Just as I am about to deepen the kiss, his lips leave my unsatisfied lips and in a split second land on my neck.

The new sensation makes my heart skip a bit, he licks his way close to my left ear, just below and lick slowly. I tilt my head to give him more access, then without warning, my skin gets pulled harshly into his mouth as he sucks on the sweet spot.

"Nate..." I groan wrapping my hands around him. He sucks harder then his teeth sinks in harshly. I wince, my hands working on their own accord and grabs him on the shoulders pushing him off. He is off in a second, watching me carefully. Then the spot then feels so sweet and- nice, and trust me nice is an understatement. I buckle up my hips rubbing onto him.

I tilt my head again giving him access to this sweet spot of mine. He sucks several times, all over my neck, probably leaving hickeys that would take time to vanish from my skin.

Then, his wet lips start to move down to my nipple, the moment he licks it, I cry in anticipation pushing him off.

"I can-can't!" I push him down to my leaking erection.

He chuckles as I start to push him down to my erection as I also push myself up to lean on the head board. But Nathaniel yanks me down, pulling me until my body is resting in the middle of the bed.

With my eyes still wildly studying him, his hand takes my dick and he starts to stroke me gently. I don't know if he hasn't realized that I don't want to be gentle right now, it's not what I am eager for.

"Mmm more." The words leave my mouth as I shut my eyes. He shifts on the bed without leaving me but then, his cold hand gets replaces by his tongue in a split second, getting a moan of approval from me.

It doesn't take time for him to bob his head up and down fast. "Sss, Nate..." my hands flying to his hair and use that grip to push him further down my shaft. I groan as my toes curl to the spasms of pleasure I'm receiving.

Everything right now is what I've hoped it be forever. My back arcs, as I feel myself down his throat. He pulls out and sits up straight, looking at the whole of me. And surprisingly I let him.