Chapter 66 I can't handle this anymore..

Aria's POV -

"So, you're saying that you haven't done anything" the scary lady cop said.

"No" I replied.

"Focus, will you!" she tapped the table angrily and I flinched. I was in the interrogation room. And finally realizing how much I hate Tina.

"I'm not saying anything until my lawyer comes" I said.

Also, the lawyer is Hailee. She has always loved law and I love her, but that's just not my concern right now.

I just want to get out of here. This dark place is scaring the shit out of me. The scary lady isn't helping as well. She's so aged but looks so rude. Like she's the only person who cares about the whole damn country.

"You are so stubborn" she sighed. "Don't make me go the hard way Miss" she said.

The hell? What is this that's she's doing now then, the sweet way? I really would've rolled my eyes right now if I wasn't scared and she wasn't a cop.

"Ma'am, I'm not lying. The woman who put this accusation is lying. I've told you already that I was with my fiancee that evening" I said.

"You're basically saying that you and your fiancee just went for a ride, and came back"

"We went to a park.. we're attached to it and we just came back home after that" I said.

"Which park exactly?"

"Playground place" I've told this ten times already, how many times she's going to ask me that.

"And if I'm right, that park is for children. I really doubt that two engaged people would go there"

"Well we do, we like to hangout in parks, and like I said, we're attached" I said.

Okay be it, the real park that we're attached to is back in New York but Louis likes to hangout in parks and I realized that I do too.

If anything, I do remember how Louis helped a little girl to find her mom. It was the first time that I found myself admiring his caring nature or otherwise I would've kept thinking that he was a jerk.

"I really can't digest this, two grown ups, in a park? You need to come up with some real excuses if your not saying the truth anytime soon" she sighed.

"Well I won't because I'm not lying, and you don't have any proof against me except Tina's statement so how can you blame me" I said. God, she's really getting on my nerves.

"You tell me, why was that Park's footage tampered at the same time you and your fiancee go there?" she said.

"I'm sorry ma'am, unfortunately I'm a designer and I really don't know who manages the cameras in the park" I said but she didn't reply. Just kept staring me with eyes narrowed.

Her stare was making me feel weak in the knees. After a whole five minutes of staring me, someone came inside the room and whispered something to her.

She nodded and dismissed the person and turned to me with a stern look on her face.

"Looks like your fiancee is here" she said and I sighed in relief. "Follow me" she said and unlocked the handcuff in my left hand which was locked to the table.

As I entered the main area of the police station I saw Tina sitting at the armchair, with a very messy Louis.

Louis. I just wanted to run into his arms and cry. Not sure for how long. I just want to stay with him.

As soon as he looked at me, I saw a tear slipped from his eye and he instantly got up and made a run to me. He held my arm for while and then hugged me tightly.