Chapter 65 I want real kisses not virtual ones. 😘😘😘😘

Start from the beginning

-------------

"What?" I asked. Lizzie had called everyone at her house and told us everything.

And, I was astonished. I'm so stupid. I didn't even notice a Mustang in the parking lot. But that's really weird because I do notice such fancy cars.

I should've known, Tina had a reason to do it. But my heart screams when I think that she wanted to hurt Aria.

"You were distracted Louis.. it's okay.. but we found her" Lizzie said.

"We need to tell the cops, we need to get her arrested" I said.

"We can't actually.. the car was still at my Clinic so we went back and got the car number checked" said Harry.

"And it's registered on some Mary Will and that would only get that woman arrested, not Tina" said Lizzie.

"That's her mom" said Niall.

"That's why she had enough guts to do it, she knew it wouldn't get her arrested" that was Zayn.

"Guys, we need to do something.. this one girl hurt everyone of us.. we can't just sit and wait" that was Hales.

"Hales' right, we need to do something to get her fucking arrested!" I said.

"We need to search her place, I'm sure we can sure we can get something from there.." said Perrie.

"Yeah.. like something sketchy which we could use against her" said Zayn.

"Guys, she's already suffering from anger issues.. and hallucinations.. there has to be something sketchy in her house.." said Lizzie.

"But what do we do once we find anything?" asked Hailee.

"We'll have to take this chance, if she has enough guts to crash into a car for Lou, I'm sure she has done something worse before.." said Niall.

"She even hallucinates for God's sake, there has to be something.." said Zayn.

"Well okay but when do we do this and who will?" Aria asked finally. She was quietly listening the whole time.

"Tomorrow" said Harry. "It's Monday and and she has a therapy session from 3 to 5 p.m." he added.

"Great and as soon as she'll leave, I, Zayn and Hailee will go to her apartment"

"Hey I want to go too.." said Niall, frowning.

"Fine you too" I said.

"Yeah and make sure you guys leave before she comes home, she shouldn't be suspicious" said Lizzie.

"Yes and we'll have both of your cars parked at my house so she has no room for any doubts" said Zayn.

"Yeah.." I sighed.

"Don't worry, it'll be fine.. she won't get away with this Lou" Hailee said.

"Thank you so much guys.. I don't how-"

"Shut up we're family" said Niall and Zayn in unison and we all started laughing, despite the tension.

--------------

"Hey.. you alright?" I asked Aria Zayn, Ni and Hales were already here. It was 3 p.m.

"Yeah.. I'm just.. a bit nervous.. you know.." she said.

"Don't be.. we'll be back before you know.."

"Louis.. are we doing the right thing.." she asked looking away.

"Hey.." I pushed a strand of hair behind her ear as she looked at me. "We are Ari.. she committed a crime.. she tried to.. hurt you.., but we don't have proof.. and we're just looking for that.." I said and she kissed me.