He was halfway there when a man shouted out for help.  Louis started running thinking the worst.

Laying on the toilet floor was Harry. Unconscious.

Their friends had seen Louis run and followed him in.

"Shit what happened?" Liam asked.

The man that found him told him he just came in and he was laying there.

Louis was sat on the floor beside him. Harry was groaning and moving slightly.

"Harry mate! It's ok. It's Louis. What happened?"

Harry cried out again and held his ear that was nearest the floor. Louis looked and saw lots of nasty looking discharge coming from it.

"God that don't look good." He said screwing his nose up. "Can you get up Harry? You need to see a doctor." harry groaned, covering his mouth. Louis was quick to realise what was happening, and moved harry to a toilet so he could be sick.

"Niall have you been drinking?" Louis asked as Harry continued to vomit.

"No. Why?"

" Could you drive us to hospital lad? We've all had a drink. "

"Course mate. I'll go bring my car round. I'll meet you outside." Niall left.

" Harry. You think you're done? Can you get up? " Louis asked.

Harry nodded, wiping his mouth on his sleeve. He looked terrible. He walked with Louis, the others following them, while holding his ear, moaning every now and then.

They got to the car and Louis helped him get in, before going to sit in the seat next to him. Their friends wished him well, and they drove off.

Eventually, they arrived at the hospital. Louis thanked Niall for the lift and he left. Louis helped Harry into the hospital. It's not an emergency, so they're not expecting to be seen too soon.

Harry sat and cried a lot. He had his good ear on Louis shoulder. Louis placed his hand on Harry's thigh in comfort.

Two agonising hours later, Harry's name was called.

"Hello Harry I'm Doctor Sheeran. How can i help?" He smiled.

Harry moaned and moved his hand away pointing at his dirty ear.

Doctor Sheeran got his little torch out and shone it in his ear. "Hmmm...oh dear. This looks painful. You have a very nasty infection here Harry. There's a big build up of wax and pus. For it to get better, I'm going to have to move it. I warn you...it's going to hurt, you'll get a nasty looking and smelling discharge for a couple of days too. But it won't get better if i don't do it. Is it ok if i do it? " he said.

Harry looked upset and went visibly pale. He nodded. He just wanted rid of this pain.

"Ok. I'm going to get something to get in there, I'll hook the wax and pull it out. It's going to hurt. After, I'll give you some painkillers and antibiotics. When you get home, you'll need to lay on that side as much as possible, in order to drain any pus.

Harry nodded again looking scared. Louis took his hand. "If you need to squeeze my hand, go ahead. Ok?" Louis smiled.

" Are you ready Harry? " Doctor Sheeran asked.

Harry nodded and took a deep breath. He scrunched his eyes up, as he felt something go in his ear.

He whimpered as he felt his ear being scraped out. All sorts of weird noises and feelings were going through his ears. He kept taking deep breaths. Suddenly he screamed as the doctor got to the worst infected part. Louis grabbed his hand tight trying to comfort him.

This torture seemed to go on forever. But after about ten minutes it was over. The doctor wiped Harry's ear and shoulder where a mess had gone. Harry slumped against Louis crying, hot and dizzy.

"I d-don't feel good" Harry whispered. His eyes rolled back into his head as he fell forward. Louis caught him.

The doctor helped Louis lay him down and examined him.

"His pulse is very high, but is slowing down. I'm pretty sure it was just from the panic. Plus this procedure wasn't nice, i noticed he was holding his breath."

Louis nodded, while still holding Harry's hand.

After five minutes Harry started waking up.

"Hey Harry. How you feeling?" Louis asked.

" My ear hurts Lou! " he replied, crying.

"I know love. It will hurt for a while. Let's get you yours meds and get home eh? Thanks Dr"

Louis had asked Niall to pick them up. They were home within an hour.

Part two anyone?

All the love xxx