"Y-you smell nice.."

~kaede's point of view~
I was simply walking down the hall when I hear *crash!* I walked further when I saw a distressed miu yelling "fire! Fire!"
"Where's the fire miu?"  Miu turned cherry red and blurted out, "I-it's in my l-lab!" I sprinted into a vacant class room and got a fire hydrant.

I quickly ran back and grabbed miu's hand. I pulled miu close to me. I felt miu squirm a bit as I put the fire out.  "K-kaede!" Miu said as she worked her way out of being a blushing mess, "My inventions are wet!"
"I had to put out the fire or someone might get hurt!" I halfway shouted.
"We're not hurt are we?!"  Miu said a bit taken back by my shouting, "Whatever Miu. I'm leaving."

When I left I could see the sorrow in Miu's eyes. After I left I hung out with Kaito, Shuichi, and Maki. I could've sworn I was being watched. When I headed back to my room and laid on my bed I still felt as if I was being watched. "Hello?" I called out. I heard nothing "I guess it was just me, huh?" As I let myself fade into the sleepy kingdom I think I saw something moving, better to just shrug it off right? Not like we're in a killing game or anything.
~miu's point of view~
'It's way past curfew and I'm crawling in vents' Miu thought. Why was she in the vent? She was just stalking her soon to be girlfriend Kaede. Kaede was so precious when she slept. Like an angel. "Argh!" Miu grunted
'Bakamatsu is so just so perfect' miu thought.
I'm complete bliss Miu fell through the vent and onto her bed.
'Why am I so gay' as she drifted into a deep sleep

~kaede's point of view~
I woke up feeling as normal as ever. I got dressed and headed to the dining hall. There was a table with, Tenko, Himiko, Maki, Kaito, shuichi and Miu. I decided to sit at the end next to Miu. "How are you this morning, Miu?" I said and miu seemed to burn up.
"I'm doing g-great, Bakamatsu! How a-about you?" Miu said trying to be confident
"Never been better!" I smile and blush a little.
'W-wait' i thought. 'B-b-blushing?? I don't like miu do I??' I felt myself heat up.
'I think I have a cold. Yeah that's all a cold'
"Kaede..?" Miu says instantly interrupting my thoughts.
"H-huh?" I said as I realize I've been staring into space for a solid minute.
"Uh.. uh.. I-I gotta goidontfeeltoogoodimighthaveacol-" I was interrupted by miu saying,
"Y-yesterday when you g-grabbed me.. y-you smelled like l-lavender and.."
"What are you trying to say miu?" I said with a confused look
"Y-you smell nice.."
"T-thanks miu.." we stared into each others eyes for a moment. That moment was pure bliss. It was almost as if no one else was around. Only me and Miu. A dream.
"W-well since I'm not f-feeling well I'm goingto head to my room." I said to Miu
"O-okay! Get better Bakamatsu!" Miu said as she smiled at me.

I quickly left and went back to my room. As I laid on my bed thoughts rushed to my head.
'A-am I lesbian? Do I like girls?' I thought to myself. 'Evidentially I do. I like Miu Iruma..' I let that sit in my mind for a moment. 'No I love Miu iruma'
"I love Miu Iruma..." I tested it out on my lips. It didn't sound right so I continued, "I love Miu Iruma.. I love Miu Iruma!" I said it a lot louder. I felt my face heat up as I realized what I had just said. I swiftly got up and looked at myself in the mirror. 'I look like a mess!' I thought. If I want Miu to notice me I'll have to- wait Miu notice me..? I really do love her.' Without thinking I got a piece of paper and wrote plans to make Miu notice me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"Akamatsu's ultimate notice me Miu plan!"
Dress nicely-definitely wanna impress her!
Show signs of caring-buy her small gifts show her she's important to me
Hang out with her often-I wanna get closer to her!
Always play hard to get!-don't wanna show weaknesses!
Comfort her when she's sad!-be there for her!
Give her an extra dorm key!-just in case anything happens to her future girlfriend!
Tell her you love her-keep it no homo until I'm ready!
Confess!-when I'm sure she loves me back!
All of these plans will definitely win Miu's heart!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I folded the paper up and wrote "keep secret at all costs!!!!" I slipped it into my backpack. 'Time to go see Miu!'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
819 words I'll try and update every two or so days!