Chapter 63

"Do you have your passport?" Maddie asked frantically to which I just nodded. "How bout your boarding pass? Medicines, all your clothes,?"

"Mads calm down," I soothed. "I'll be gone for a week I'm fine,"

"Ya but we haven't been separated for this long in a while," she stated.

"I know but it's only for a w-week," I said hugging her.

"I g-guess your r-right," she said her voice shaking like mine. We both just stood looking at each other before we jumped each other in a very awkward double bear hug.

"I'm gonna miss you!"

"I'm gonna miss you too!"

"Girls it's only 7 days apart," Liam stated with a confused look. He quickly changed tactics of talking when he meet our glares "I mean your both going to be doing so much and having so much fun that it will be hard to miss each other," we nodded together before releasing.

"Okay..." I looked at maddie

"...Okay," she said back with a smile.

"Well by!" I said with one last hug before running to Liam as we went to our flight. We boarded quickly takin our seats.

"Oh my god Trisha look! That's Charlotte from the superheroes!" A whisper was heard from behind me.

A soft squeal was heard after that. "This is the best day of my life!" Her friends squeaked out.

I gave Liam a smile and he chuckled as we listened.

"Look amber she's with Liam, oh my god I ship them so hard,"

"Me too!" The whispers continued till I just couldn't take it. Leaning over my seat I looked a few seats down and saw them. Their eyes went wide as I looked at them. Putting a big smile on my face I waved.

"Amber is she waving at us or did you slip something in my water,"

"No I waved!" I sad excited to meet new fan. "I'm Charlie, you two aren't very good at whispering," I said making Liam laugh. Both girls still sat frozen.

Liam sat up a bit so he was in eye level as well. "I also ship us,"

"They ship themselves trish," Amber whispered loudly.

"Do you want a picture? Autograph?" I said with a smile.

They both nodded slowly. "Ok then just one second,"

I grabbed my phone and sat up putting it in front camera. I snapped a picture quickly an tweeted it. In it was Liam and I smiling and the girls with wide eyed looks.

"Go check my twitter!"

Both their hands shot to their phones as they fiddled with them. Two squeals meet my ear and I saw people cover theirs shooting them annoyed glares. I laughed quietly as I sunk back into my seat.

"This is going to be a long flight," Liam muttered as he lifted up the arm rest. Leaning over I cuddled into his side kissing his covered chest with a smile. His arm wrapped over my shoulder incasing me to his side. Using his other arm he grabbed his lap top, quickly getting on the airplanes expensive ass wifi he brought up a browser. Slapping his hands away I started to type and brought us to YouTube.

"Love why are we watching videos of us,"

"Because I want to know what we look like and people make a ton of edits for us...oh look at this one!" I stated pointing at the video that was of us walking down the street holding hands laughing. Liam twirled me in the streets making me walk backwards slowly. Leaning down he kissed me in the video making me let out an aw. "I ship us so hard right now," I whispered going to another video. "Oh this one is interviews of you talking about me, let's watch it,"