Chapter 5

Charlie's P.O.V.

"Maddie are you ready yet?" I screamed up the stairs while putting in my earrings in the mirror. Just as I finished Maddie came barreling down the stairs saying a quick yes while grabbing her car keys of the hock in the kitchen. You see every Tuesday Maddie and I go perform in the streets for a little extra spending money, cause lets face it a girls got to shop sometimes.

Putting on my ring that matched the one on maddies hand we finally walked out the door heading to maddies car. I twirled while walking making my blue summer dress twist in the wind giggling maddie started to spin as well making her floral skirt do the same. Laughing and spinging all the way to the car we finally reached it with out falling, which was an acomplishment seeing as we both were wering wedges. As the dizzyness subsided we got in the car turning it on the radio blasted Ed Sheeren. Singing along we smiled and danced in our seat on our way to the park were we usualy took a spot at to perform.

"You know I have a good felling about today don't ask me why but I just do." maddie said with a wistful look on her face.

"So your psychic now. Oh tell me what am I thinking. Is it going to rain? What is the winning lotto numbers!? Share your secret o wise one!"

"Why am I your friend again?"

"Cause im the only one who can stand to be around your crazy and be able to match it... and im hot, but that's just a bonus." I said with a wink dramatically flipping my hair giving her a cheesy smile.

"Oh ya totally your just soooo hot I cant handle." she said sarcastically rolling her eyes at me, while pulling into a parking spot at the park turning the car of and hopping our of it quickly, while I followed her lead grabbing my guitar as I went.

Making our way through the park we found the perfect spot by a fountain. I opened my case to reveal my acoustic guitar that I have had since I was little. Keeping it open so people would throw tips in we stood next to it.

"So what song do you ant to start with?" I asked while tuning my guitar to perfection.

"Oh how about a Little Mix song. Lets do Wings!" she exclaimed jumping up from where we were sitting on the fountain.

"Okie dokie" I said starting to strum the song.

(both) Mama told me not to waste my life

She said spread your wings my little butterfly

Don't let what they say keep you up at night

And if they give you shhhh...

Then they can walk on by

(Maddie)My feet, feet can't touch the ground

And I can't hear a sound

But you just keep on running up your mouth yeah

(Charlie)Walk, walk on over there

'Cause I'm too fly to care, oh yeah

Your words don't mean a thing

I'm not listening

Keep talking, all I know is

(both)Mama told me not to waste my life,

She said spread your wings my little butterfly

Don't let what they say keep you up at night

And they can't detain you

'Cause wings are made to fly

And we don't let nobody bring us down

No matter what you say - it won't hurt me