Chapter 6

Hey guys I wanted to do this chapter from Liam's point of view to give you a little thought of what he was thinking during the whole thing. It may be a little short but bear with me I've never done a guys point of view. Hope you enjoy.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Liam's P.O.V.

This park was so pretty and nice. I wouldn't say quiet because lets face it its New York they don't do quiet here.

I had been traveling around the park trying to have some alone time away from the guys. Not that I don't love them, there great and the brothers I always wanted but I needed some me time.

Watching all the street performers was fascinating there was something here to catch everyone's attention. What got mine were two girls singing. I leisurely maid my way to them listening to them sing wings by little mix. They were amazing and captivating, as you could tell the audience was huge but it didn't seem to faxe them. They sang like all there problems were gone smiling at all the people and nodding at the people who tipped them in thanks. The one with the redish brown hair danced around the people while the dark blond sat with the guitar.

The blond though caught my attention the most. I don't know what it was but I couldn't look away it was like an invisible force that made me. Not that I was fighting it. I walked forward getting to the front f the crowd watching them intently.

I stood for a half hour listing to them till they said it was the last song.

You could tell it was there favorite because they put all of there soul into it. Smiling I watched as they got on the fountain that was there as the song began to end I walked closer to throw money into the guitar case. As I looked up I saw that the blond was falling. Out of instinct I stuck my arms out hoping to ketch the frozen girl.

Luck must have been on both our sides today. I looked down to see her eyes were squeezed shut probably still awaiting a fall. Her cheeks turned a pretty red will she let out a sigh and a small thanks as I set her on her feet. The crowd cheered but it was muted as I made eye contact with the girl. Her face became red again as she looked away shyly. The silence finally got to me so I spoke first.

"Are you alright you took quite the fall there. Lucky I caught you. Are you ok though?" I asked genuinely worried but confused on why I cared so much for this girl I just met.

"umm yes...oh and thank you. That would have really sucked, but uhhh ya haha Im just gunna go now..." she said awkwardly

Not wanting this mystery girl to leave I tried to think fast... what would Harry do... compliments yes that might work!

"wait I wanted to tell you that you had a beautiful voice it matches you, um gosh that was cheesy and probably creepy you don't even know my name and I don't know yours and im rambling an-" I was cut short by her talking.

"Charlie"

"what?"

"my name its Charlie." she said it with a shy smile and a laugh which eased some of my worries.

"Oh um mines Liam" I stuck my hand out for a shack, she placed her small one in my larger one. Realizing we had been holding each others hands for quite a while, we returned them to there rightful owners, blushing as we did that.

The other girl interrupted our little awkward party.

"Well now that you both meet can we go now Im starving Charlie I think I might die and don't think I wont become a cannibal cause ill do it! Oh and Im Maddie by the way." the girl named Maddie exclaimed.

I wasn't sure whether I should be scared or laugh because she looked quite serious. I coughed awkwardly letting out a chuckle. "um well it was nice meeting you Charlie I hope to see you in the future" I smiled but could still fell the blush on my cheeks. "oh and you too maddie"

Walking away I felt the need to see Charlie one last time glancing over my shoulder I looked seeing her look at me smiling I waved and continued out of the park a small little smile that was permanently etched on my face as I walked back to our hotel.

~skip walk back~

Coming out of the elevator I made my way to our sweet bumping in to Niall on my way in.

"hey im heading to McDonalds want to come?" he asked

"No thanks lad maybe next time"

"Suit your self good by then" he said waving from the elevator.

Making my way in I noticed the rest of the boys sprawled out on the couches watching a movie and on there phones.

"hello lads im back." I sang with the same little smile still there on my face.

"Whats got you so chipper?" louis questions looking up from his phone probably on twitter.

"nothhhiinnnnn" I said dragging the word out.

Harry paused the movie causing Zayn to look up as well.

"Wait I know that face it's the I saw a pretty girl face!" Harry exclaimed pointing at me.

"ohhhh now im interested please tell us liam we want to know!" zany said enthusiastically

"I don't know what you guys are talking about I just went for a walk in the park and watched these two girls sing nothing special even though one of them was gorgeous and she sang so pretty and could play the guitar so well and was so cute and shy when I caught her an- wait no non of that happened dang it I can never not tell you guys something." I said pouting

"we did nothing you were the one that spilled the skittles" Louis said laughing

"Lou don't you mean spilled the beans...?" Zayn questioned.

"Beans are gross so I say skittles cause I cant spill beans If I don't go near them!" he said with a look of triumph crossing his arms smugly.

"but that's no- oh never mind back to Liams mystery girl!" Zayn said looking at me.

"I just caught her that's all we talked for like two seconds nothing more." I said trying to get them to believe me. The look on there faces was like if I told them the wanted were actually cool, not convinced.

"if you say so Liam." Harry said obviously catching my lies.

I walked out of the room hopefully avoiding any further interrogation. Lying in my bed I was ready to take a nap and dream about the guitar playing blond.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading hope it was good J

#comment#

#Vote#

#CharlieandMads#