Chapter 15

Maddie's POV:

We just finished eating and I had an absolutely great idea. SLEEPOVER!

"So girls? I was wondering if y'all wanted to have a girls night at are house tonight?" I asked all of them with tons of excitement.

"Oh my gosh, that would be so fun please do." Charlie hollered also getting excited.

"That does sound like a blast." Jade said with a smile.

"Yeah I would love to get to know you girls better." Leigh-Anne said with a smile.

"Dude I really love you accents. There so cool." Charlie said getting all up in there face.

"Let's go eat some fish and chips" I said in a really bad British accent.

"You know we find that insulting." Harry said leaning over.

"Your just mad we throw your tea into the harbor." Charlie said and I have her a high five.

"Mercia" I said and we both started laughing.

"We'll shucks. It's awful nice to meet you." Louis said in a tacky country accent.

"Okay know I can see how you found that insulting." I said while laughing.

"So girls you down with the sleepover?" Charlie said getting up to go.

"Yeah let us run by are place and get some stuff." Perrie said as we were walking out.

"Why are we not invited?" Harry said with a sad face.

"Sorry big boy, girls night." I said tapping his shoulder. Especially after he hit on Charlie and I, we definitely Didn't want him there. The other boys we didn't really mind. But I really want a girls night so were just gonna leave it like that.

"Boo you." Harry said getting into the car.

The boys drove us back to get my car and we drove back to are apartment.

We hurry inside and start to get ready for the girls night. We both slip into some cute, comfy clothes.

(A/N
Charlie's outfit
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?.embedder=8374927&.svc=facebook&id=96736631
Maddies outfit
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?.embedder=8374927&.svc=facebook&id=96736068#cs )

We grab tons of snacks and put the out on the table in front of the TV. I then ran into my room and grabbed my complete series of I Love Lucy. It's not a girls night without I Love Lucy.

We just finished putting everything out when I heard a nock on the door.

"Charlie there here." I yelled and she came with me to go open the door.

"Hola chickas!" Charlie yelled as we opened the door.

"HEYYY." They all yelled at the same time.

"Omg this night is going to be so fun." Jesy said closing the door after her.

"Oh yeah it is." I said with a smile.

~
Louis POV:

"Lads I'm so board." Niall said laying on the couch upside down.

"I can't believe all the girls are doing stuff without us." Harry said, still pouting about both the girls turning him down. He did if when Little Mix and know he's doing it to Charlie and Mads.

"Hey Mr hormones calm your ass. They don't like you get over it." I said with a smirk.

"Oh shut up." He said laying down on the couch next to Niall.

"Oh my gosh guys I just had an amazing idea." I said with a evil smile.

"Will we get arrested cause after lay time..." Liam started but I cut him of.

"No we will not get arrested. Know listen close." I said and all the boys leaned in.

_____________________________________________________________
Hey guys.

So we will prob be updating every Sunday or only on the weekends. We may rarely update during the week because of school and sports.

That's for reading

~comment~

~vote~

<3 Charlie&Mads <3