Chapter 26

Here's our final update of this week so enjoy!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Maddie's P.O.V

"UGGG THAT JERK! I mean he takes Charlie from us, breaks her heart, cheated all the time, he even called her stupid on a daily bases and Charlie doesn't like to be called stupid it's like the word she hates to be called more the anything!" I vented then continued my rant to the boys " and then he has the audacity to come and try to talk to her like he even deserves her time. The only thing he deserves is a swift kick in the balls!" I was breathing hard at the end of my speech.

I looked around and saw all the guys had angry expressions marring there faces but as I looked I saw Liam had gotten up at the end of my speech probably to go see how Charlie was.

"Just wait I'm gunna tell Molly's husband and get him to taz his ass! Josh is a cop he has pepper spray too" Ohh I got a plan in my head.

The boys didn't even seemed fazed by my evil attitude at the moment. Actually it looked like they agreed all the way with me.

-Liam's P.O.V.-

I've never wanted to punch anyone so bad but this guy takes the cake. Who does this to a girl has he never heard of being a gentleman!

My feet subconsciously took me to Maddies room where Charlie was in, the door was closed. I put my ear to it to see if I could hear anything. Nothing came from the other side so I opened the door slowly and peeked my head in.

The sight before me broke my heart seeing her crying on the bed. I quickly walked over and wrapped my arms around her bringing her to my chest.

"Shhhhh it's ok it's ok I got you."

"No it's not ok I shouldn't be crying. I mean I was stupid to think I wouldn't see him when I came in town. I always seem to have bad luck that way ,but I just keep thinking about how stupid I am. All the insults come back and it's like boom my self confidence drops to an I'm a crying mess and I don't cry!" She stated scrubbing furiously at her face to make the traitor tears go away.

"Charlie some times it's ok to cry. Some one once told me that you have to cry out all the tears to make a heart full of smiles."

Sniffling she let out a watery laugh "gosh that was cheesy li..but it was sweet so thanks" she looked up finally meeting my gaze. "I think I already found someone who is 9 billion times better then Gabriel"
She said this as she Leaned her head on my shoulder.

"And who may I ask would that be." I said smiling into her hair.

"Well harry of course...." She said winking up at me teasingly..

"Oh no you don't" I said tackling her on the bed straddling her waist and holding her hands in one hand, while I used the other to tickle her sides.

"LIAM phhahahahaahaha sto-st-stop I'm kidding hahahahaa" peels of laughter came out of her mouth loudly as I mercilessly tickled her.

"Now say who really makes you smile."

"You! you! Totally you!" She screamed through laughter.

Finally I stopped and let go of her wrists. Looking down at her smirking as she breathed heavenly from our little war but smiling non the less.

She meet my gaze after a minute her smile still evident as she leaned up her face centimeters from mine.

"Isn't this supposed to be the part where you kiss me?"

"Just waiting for you to ask love"

I put my lips to hers putting all I had into this kiss. She sneaked her hand around my shoulders while the other held her up from the bed. Mine wear resting on both sides of her face as our kisses got more urgent and needy. Her hand snaked into my hair and pulled it softly running her hands threw it.

We were sadly interrupted by Louis walking into the room.

-Charlie's P.O.V.-

I was so cot up kissing Liam that I didn't notice the door open till Louis head came in view.

"MY EYES THEY BURN!" Lou yelled dramatically covering his face.

"What are yo- Oh gosh really on my bed!" Maddie said equally dramatic.

"Leave hoe!" I said chunking the thing closes to me which was a pillow.

"Fine but I'm not ready to be an aunt yet Charlie!"

"OMG Maddie get out!" I yelled embarrassed hiding my face in Liam's shirt who happened to still be on me after this whole ordeal.

"Well I think that was an eventful enough day for me I'm off to bed. Goodnight." Louis said from the door then spun out and pranced to his room with Harry and Zayn following him shouting there good nights. Niall stayed behind and said a proper goodnight to us kissing Maddie's cheek on the way out leaving her a blushing mess.

"We'll that's my cue love" Lima said pulling himself up off me and bringing me with him on the way. Walking him to the door he turned and dipped me kissing me sweetly. "Goodnight charlotte." He whispered in my ear leaving me with a goofy smile and speeding heart to walk back in the room.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How did y'all like it cause we love feed back.

*vote*

*COMMENT* <<<<<<

*CharlieandMads*