Chapter 24

I feel as if we update more then we should but then in my head I'm like "I don't give a fuuuuuuu----" but back I the point enjoy.

-----------------------------------

Charlie's P.O.V.

-next day-

Maddie's outfit

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?.embedder=8374927&.svc=facebook&id=97585180

Charlie's outfit

http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_13/set?id=95092305

I was practically shacking with excitement to see my family I had texted them all before saying to all be at my parents house for a surprise so that they all would be in one place at one time.

We had been driving for about 15 minutes till I recognized my street and that's when the foot tapping set in. It was practically invisible it was tapping to fast till a hand was placed on my leg stoping the exited shaking.

"Char calm down love" Liam said soothingly.

"Sorry I'm just really happy!"

I couldn't take the smile off my face when I saw that we pulled up to my parents house.

I swiftly ran to the front of the bus maddie skittering behind me right on my tail. But we were stopped by Carl when we made it to the door.

"Girls yo-"

I didn't give him time to finish his sentence as I moved under his arm and out the door like a ninja. Ok maybe I just felt like a ninja but let me dream!

Running to my front door I didn't even knock just popped it open seeing as my family doesn't lock there door as much as they should. My living room is right next to my front door so right away I saw my whole family.

"CHARLOTTE!" I heard my mom yell happily jumping from her chair and speed walked towards me. Not wanting to wait I ran towards her and wrapped my arms around her.

"Mommy I missed you!" I pulled away from my mom only to get passed to my daddy.

"Hey pumpkin." My dad said.

"Daddy!" I squealed happily as he hugged me to his squishy tummy haha I missed his squishy hugs.

I was the baby of the family so I tended to act a little more childish with my mom and dad then my siblings.

My sister hugged me next .

"Hey roro how's New York treating my lil sis."

"Good mo mo only got mugged twice this month" I said back jockingly.

"Good that means those self defense classes I took you too didn't go all to waist." My oldest brother Clint interjected spinning me around in a bear hug. Only for me to get a small body hurdled at me.

"AUNT RO!" 7 year old Cameron screeched hugging my leg happily to her self.

I hugged Cameron tightly to my waist smiling down at her "well look who just gets prettier and prettier everytime I see them"

"Well shucks char you don't have to flatter me that much." My closest sibling Colin stated putting his hand on his face fake blushing. Me and Colin are closer in age and are a lot closer then my other siblings because of that very reason.

"Oh shut up you get uglier and uglier every time I see you." I teased but still squeezed him into a hug.

Finally done with the touching family moment we all broke apart from each other.

"Hey Charlie if your done with hogging them can I hug mama T and papa heffa?" Maddie called from the door.

"There all yours"

Maddie ran in and hugged them and the boys just lingered at the door quietly. All shifting from foot to foot awkwardly.

"Charlie arnt those the boys that are on your wall upstairs?" Molly asked confused.

"On her wall?" Lou questioned.

"Ya she has posters that look just like you guys from when she was in highschool she even has lipstick markin-" my hand slapped over her mouth shutting her up.

"She's delusional you know she probably popped a molly haha cause her name is molly ya ok no one oh ok..."

"Uh charlotte who are they though?" My mom asked.

"Family one direction once direction my family." I said gesturing to each other.

They all introduced themselves and shock hands.

"These are the guys I told you I'm opening for remember." I said

Ohhhh's were heard from my family as the realized why a famous boy band was in our living room.

"We'll now that, that's settled can we eat?" My dad asked.

Agreeing we all headed to the kitchen where we ate hot dogs and burger.

-skip dinner-

"Wait so they did what?" Harry said through laughter. The whole family was sitting in the living room and some how thought telling embarrassing story's of maddie and I would be fun.

Guess what it's not!

They were in the middle of explaining how maddie me and all our friends ended up getting kicked out of a grocery store and banned for 2 months.

I meen how were we supposed to know that hiding in the freezers and scaring people was not allowed.

"I think that's enough story time for one night don't you all think." I said quickly before anymore embarrassing things came out of my family's mouths.

"Oh come on one more char." My dad said jokingly

"Shut it old man or I'm a give you a purple nurple." He shut up because in all honesty I have done this to him several times. (A/N I'm not joking I'm mean to my dad but I still love the old man)

"Ok well we have to go it was nice meeting you all." Liam said ever the responsible one and also saving me from anymore embarrassment.

We all said good by and promised to visit and not forgetting to give them all tickets to see us at the show.

Once on the bus we all sat quietly till Lou turned to me "why did your sister call you roro?"

"Oh my middle name is rose so she calls me roro and I call her momo cause her name is molly."

"Oh I get it now."

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Clint-31

Molly-29

Colin-24

Cameron-7 (Molly's daughter)

Mom/Teresa/mama t - old

Dad/old man/papa heffa/Jeff - old

I know it's not that long but we did update like 5 times this week in my defense. That was just more of a informational chapter on Charlie's family life but next chapter will be all types of fun because you meet Charlie and Maddie's friends.

*vote*

*comment*

*charlieandmaddie*