Chapter 35

Charlie's POV:

Maddie and Niall walked in hand and hand and I knew exactly what to do.

"GET SOME GIRL." I jump and run up to them awkwardly trying to jump on them.

Both of there faces turned red and Maddie sent me a death glare.

"Shut up skank!"

"That's my word!"

"Ya well I call it like I see it."

"Shut your whore mouth!"

"Go suck a d-"

"GIRLS! Why are you fighting?" Zayn yelled.

"GO BACK TO YOUR HOME ON WHORE ISLAND!" We said in sync. We tried to high five with out looking but ended up getting slapped by each other.

We laughed hysterically hugging each other whipping away the tears of laughter. Looking up we saw all the boys with such confused faces.

"What?" We said innocently.

Shaking there heads they all chuckled a bit.

"You two are very odd, you know that right." Louis said teasingly.

"Yes. Yes we do." Maddie said wisely. I nodded beside her in agreement. Somehow we ended up sitting on the floor throughout this whole ordeal and I was way to lazy to get up. Turning to Maddie I saw she was already standing.

"Maddie a little help down here." I said putting my hand out. Smirking she slapped it away.

"Nope I don't help skanks." Groaning I turned my puppy dog eyes on to Liam.

"Help me boyfriend!" I said putting my hand up.

"If I must." he said it like it was the hardest task in the world but he smiled showing he was joking. He stuck his hand down pulling me to my feet. I collided with his hard abs. His hands went to my waist. Smiling he kissed me lips softly but was interrupted by a cough.

"Were still here you know?" Niall said dramatically.

We Looked at him and both started laughing. Everyone else joined in and it turned into us all laughing for no real reason.

Once we all calmed down I spoke.

"So what's the plan for today?" I said really bored.

"Well we still have about 5 more hours on the bus, then we arrive in Florida.

"Oooo... I'm hungry and were all out of food." Maddie stated.

"And how would you know that?" I asked questionably.

"Because I ate it all." Was all she said like it was no big deal.

"Hey, I helped." Niall whined and we all laughed.

"I will go see if we could stop at a gas station or something." Louis said getting up and walking to the front of the bus.

He soon came back.

"So Paul said that we are indeed low on gas so we will be stopping in about 20 minutes." Louis said sounding really smart. We all staired at him in aw.

"Hey, I can be smart sometimes." He said laughing at himself.

"It's rare though." Harry said also laughing at his joke.

"What are we going to do till then?" I asked bored out of my mined.

"I guess we can play some video games?" Harry suggested.

"Yes." Mads and I yelled. We always loved video games.

"What are we going to play." Maddie said chirpy, sitting in between Niall and Harry.

"Um, we have many choices we have COD, Mario Cart, Scooby Doo, Batman, Snip...." Zayn was interrupted by Maddie and I voicing our answer.

"BATMAN," I yelled at the same time Maddie yelled "SCOOBY DOO."

"Ah no girl you be mistaken we be playing Scooby Doo." Maddie said trying to be sassy but failing epicly.

"Um no." I reply back failing just as much as she did.

"Yes."

"No"

"Yes."

"No."

"We are playing Scooby Doo."

"No we are playing Batman."

The argument went on a little longer consisting of the exact same thing. Till finally one of the boys interrupted us.

"Um we an play both." Niall said.

"Okay. I get to go first." I stated.

"Noooooo," Maddie said holing out the o, "I do."

"Girls we will flip." Louis said pulling out a quarter.

"I call it." I said and Maddie didn't care.

"Heads." I yelled as Lou through the quarter up in the air.

The quarter landed on the ground and it rolled to land on tails.

"I WON." Yelled Maddie doing a happy dance.

"Damn." I whispered under my breath and Liam criticized me jokingly.

We played the Scooby Doo game for about 15 minute. Just by watching Mads I knew she had played this game many times before. After her turn was done I played my game like the boss that I am. I was almost done with the 2nd level when Carl came back and told us we were at the gas station.

We all jump up in excitement and Make are way to the door.

~

We soon arive in the gas station and try to decide what to get.

"SO MANY CHOICES." Maddie yelled as we looked around.

"Hey mads you know what this reminds me of?" I asked her hoping she would figure it out.

"M & B man." She says and we both high five.

"Expect this time were with five guys, instead of girls." I said laughing.

"And it's not raining." She added and we both laughed. The boys gave us confusing looks and we explained are background.

"We, as in all the girls you meet when we were back in Texas, used to always have sleepovers at my house. And about a half a mile down the street was a gas station."

"Named M & B." Maddie added.

"Yeah, so, one time Mads and I were walking up there and half way there it started poring rain."

"I mean like waterfall poring." Maddie added interpreting me again.

"Stop interrupting me." I yelled and that shut her up.

"Anyway," I emphasized looking at Maddie. She blushed and put her head down.

"We ended up having to sit on the front porch if the gas station waiting in till it stopped raining." I said and we all disbursed going to get the food we wanted.

We all lined up in the line with are food in hand.

"What you getting." Niall asked Mads chirpyly coming and standing next to her.

"Puffy flaming hot Cheetos." She said bouncing with excitement. "You?"

"I got some twisty Fritos." He said with the same amount of excitement as Maddie.

We paid and walked back to the bus.

"Hey why were here you want to use the bathroom?" I asked Mads and she nodded.

"GUYS WERE GOING TO THE BATHROOM." I yelled as we walked back into the gas station.

~

~

"Soooooooo..." I said leaning against the sink. "You and Niall huh."

She blushed and nodded.

"What happen." I asked excited to see what did indeed happen.

She told me what all happen and how they are going on a date when they get to Florida.

"OMG great idea!" I yelled and she looked worried.

"We should double." I said and relief went over her face.

"I was going to ask you but I thought it would be rude." She told me.

"No it will totally be fun." I said.

We discussed what we would do as we started walking back to the bus.

We stepped outside and looked around. The bus was no where to be seen.

I saw Maddie pull out her phone and dial a number.

"Hey, you left us."

_____________________________________________________________
Hey guys:)

Kinda a cliffy!!

Hope you like it:)

Don't forget about the contest!

*comment*

*vote*

~Charlie&Mads <3