Chapter 29

Here's the update y'all! Thanks for all the reads and votes.we would love if y'all gave some feedback or gave and idea of what you want to happen next. Also we are looking for a new character to be in our book and wanted you guys to pick it. Just submit the following.

Name

Age

Gender

Hair

Eyes

Personality

Little bit of background info such as place you were born job etc.

Thanks a ton and submit as many as you would like in the comment section.

__________________________________________________________________________

Charlie P.O.V.

We walked into the stadium escorted by Carl. The size was almost overwhelming being as it was our 2nd concert we were aloud to be a bit shaky.

I looked at maddie seeing her face was just as awestruck as mine was just a moment ago. She turned to me a second later a smile washing over her features.

"Awesome" I breathed out.

We were about a foot ball fields length away from the stage and frankly I had to much energy and no way to get rid of it.

"Hey maddie wanna race?"

"No Charlie I don't like to run!" She groaned.

"Aw come on it'll be fun!"

"Ug fine but only so you will stop jumping around...wait who gave you coffee!"

"Jess" I said grinning "but can we race now!"

"Ok 3..2..GO!" She said running before she said one.

"Cheater!" I said sprinting after her.

I quickly caught up to her passing her on the way "bu by" I sang waving to her and continued running to the stage touching it first.

"I win you lose I win you lose ha...maddie is a loser!" I sang loudly echoing throw the stadium. I did a quick victory dance that consisted of the running man still doing a little winners chant.

"Dang I thought you would at least lose a little energy. I know I did." Maddie stated breathing heavily while laying on the ground.

"You are very lazy."

"Your point."

"Touché my friend touché" I said stroking my imaginary beard.

Sticking her hands up maddie signaled me to help her up which I did pulling her to her feet.

"Let's go do our sound check shall we." Maddie said in a terrible British accent.

"Rightyo pip pip cherrio" I said equally sucking at a British accent.

Hocking arms we skipped up the stairs to the stage.

-skip sound check-

"Ok lady's that's it for now. Go get ready for the show." The stage manager said waving us off.

We nodded and walked off the stage to the hair and makeup station set up. The boys were all gathered round that area chatting away taking turns in the chairs.

Once they noticed our presence they turned saying quick hellos an continued with there topic at hand.

The girls were all sitting on the couches in the corner with makeup and hair done watching ridiculousness. They all broke out laughing as a skater busted his face on a pole.