Chapter 13

Maddie POV:

I looked out the car window seeing what looked like a battle field.

"We'll this is a paintball corse silly." Louis said devious smile.

"And why are we here." Charlie said looking at me.

"I think Louis implying that we are going to play paint ball." Niall said.

"It's better then what he made us do." Leigh-Ann said with a scared look into her eyes. I was about to ask her what it was but Perrie cut me off.

"Trust me you don't want to know." Could it have been that bad.

"It wasn't that bad." Louis said as if reading my mind.

We all just shacked it of not really caring. I was to excited about playing paint ball.

"So guys lets pick teams." Charlie said. Giving me a evil glare.

"I say we play boys against girls." I told them returning a evil glare to char.

The others looked at us confused then just brushed it off.

"I'm okay with that." Zayn said.

"That good with us." Perrie Said speaking for her band.

"We'll then it's settled." Louis said walking to the building you sign in at.

~

We were know standing behind a big wall in the middle of the field.

"So girls do y'all know how to play." Charlie said addressing the other girls. We al changed and are know dressed head to toe in cameo. After we all got signed up the boys ran out of the building fast. Leaving us girls in the gift shop with tons of cameo clothes. We also covered are face in face paint. And let me tell you we looked hot. Charlie had her hair in a high pony tail and I had mine down with a cameo ball cap on. And we looked like so sexy badasses.

"Not at all." Jesy said laughing.

"We'll let us tell you a little secret." I said. "We are the grand masters at paint ball. Not only did we play all the time as kids but... We also grand master shooters. Growning up hunting does help you protect a kill shot." I said. The girls faces suddenly got really happy.

"WE'RE FINALLY GOING TO BEAT THOSE BOYS AT SOMETHING." Jade yelled with a evil grin.

"Know I understand you twos evil grins." Perrie said.

"What can I say. We sure know how to trick the weak minded." Charlie said and we gave each other a cool fist bump thingy.

"And I got a plan." I said, all of us leaning in so I could tell them the plan.

~

"So y'all understand the plan." I said and all the girls nodded.

"Know put you hand in." Jade said and we all put are hands in. "Victory on 3. Ready 1, 2, 3."

"VICTORY" We all yelled together.

"Know everyone to your position." I yelled and we all ran off.

OMG. This is gonna be so awesome. I haven't played paint ball since high school. And they didn't call me the paint ball champion for no reason.

Know time to act as the plan.

~

On the boys team Harry, Zayn and Liam were already out. For the girls there was only Charlie and I left. I got Harry when he wasn't looking from my high spot in a tree. Zayn and Perrie got each other out at the same time. As for Liam Charlie got him by popping out in front of him from behind a wall. She tells me that it was so funny. As for the other girls. Louis and Niall got them. They were good. And know its just two on two. Just the way I like it.

Me: Charlie there on there way. You ready?

I texted her from my high point in the tree. Once I saw them almost here I climbed down putting the end of are plan to action.

Charlie: Ready to bring these boys down.

I took my spot on the ground and prepared to attack.

"They have to be around her somewhere." I heard Niall say. Time to pounce. I pulled my gun out and started shoting.

The boys immediately hid behind trees. I saw Charlie across from me shoting at the boys also.

Charlie popped out from behind the tree making her way over to me.

~
Nialls POV:

We started to get shot at. Louis and I immediately hid behind the trees.

We were about shot again when we saw Charile running towards where we we were being shot at from. I assume Maddie was there. We started shoting at her but we kept missing. Man she runs fast.

She finally stopped running. I assumed she meet Maddie.

~
Charlies POV:

I ran as fast as I can running to Maddie.

"Ready to put this plan to action." I said giving Maddie a wink.

"Blast off." Maddie said.

"What? Blast off?"

"Yes I am ready to go. Really you need to get with the new slang." Maddie said shaking her head.

"Blast off is not new slang."

"Yes it I.... Lets talk about this later we need to put of this play."

"See that one made more sense." I said giving her a thumbs up.

"Just go."

~
Back to Niall's POV:

The girls seemed to be behind that tree for a while. Finally Charlie stepped out and started shooting us.

This seemed almost to easy. Her sitting right there in the open. But neither Louis or I hesitated. We both stared shoting at her bringing her down. She feel to the ground all dramatically. Throwing her gun to the ground.

Know all that is left is Maddie.

All of the sudden Maddie poped out behind the tree a gun in each hand. She aimed and shot one bullet hitting both of us.

"Hell yeah. Who the champion? THE GIRLS." Maddie yelled doing a crazy dance.

Charlie got up and walked over to us, Maddie right behind her.

"Close your mouth boys." Charlie said.

"Haven't they told you. You never take Texas girls paint balling." Maddie said as they bothed flipped there hair and started walking back to the building.

There from Texas. That explain the accent. And I guess they go hunting a lot in Texas. Ugh.

"Dude." I said to Louis.

"I know." He said back.

___________________________________________________________
Hey guys! Hoped you liked this one.

Just an FYI. School starts tomorrow so we might not be updating as much.

*comment*

*vote*

Thanks y'all:)

~Charile&Mads