Chapter 69

I would like to start out this chapter with a huge apology bc we suck. We promised y'all we would finish the book a year ago and here we are a year later and the book is still not finished. But this time I guarantee the book is about to end. Char and I are now all grown up (college man) so this will prob be are last book on this page. But char is a phenomenal writer so she will prob keep writing books on her personal page charlielovesyoulots . So please enjoy this final chapter ( bc what better chapter to finish a book on than chapter 69 ;) lol) . And thank you to all of you who fought through are shitty attempts at updating, you have no idea how much you mean to us. As always comment and vote :) love y'all forever <3
~ Charlieandmadswrite

________________________________________

-One week later-

Maddie's POV:

The past week has gone by in a blur. Niall finally made it to town. He met my parents and really hit it off with them. The amount of jokes him and my dad made about me and or drinking was down right ridiculous. We spent the rest of the trip either with family or friends, and it was a great change of pace to the chaotic life Charlie and I have been living on tour. It's our last night in town, and out of pure tradition me and Charlie had our annual girls night sleepover at her parents house.

"So did Lindsey ever give you any more details about her and Michael?" Char asked me as we were sitting on her couch with face masks on.

"Not really, just that they hit it off and that they exchanged numbers, she said that he was about to leave for the rest of the tour so she doesn't know when she will see him again" I replied to her taking another Cheetos out of the family sized bag we were sharing.

"Well I hope they end up together, they were literally made for each other"

"I know right" I replied with a giggle.

"Like totally", Char replied in a preppy voice.

"For reals girl." I added as we both burst out laughing. Nights like these are the reason why our friendship works. Normal people would think the things that we do our weird, but we just except each other and go along with each other's weirdness.

"I cannot believe we start our own tour this weekend", Char expressed as she threw herself onto the couch after getting up to get a drink.

"It seems like just yesterday we were get that message from Perrie." After saying that I thought back to the year we just had. We started out just two typical girls making YouTube videos, and now we are famous. Looking over at Char I could see she was doing the same. We owe Perrie our careers for what she did for us. We might even owe her our love lives.

"Well what movie do you want to watch next," I asked Char as the credits of the movie Stardust scrolled across her tv. I pulled out my big case of movie and Charlotte started flipping through it.

"HERCULES," She yelled deciding on that movie. Hercules is  Chars favorite movie and I'm actually surprised she hasn't made me watch it in a while.

We stayed up and watched the movie, adding our normal commentary and belting the songs like we always do. We stayed up for a while after the movie was over, but we eventually fell asleep. We had a long day ahead of us tomorrow.

__________

Charlie's POV:

"Bye Mom, bye Dad! Love y'all and will see you when we preform here on tour," I yelled out the window of the car our manager got us. They picked Mads and I up at my house, Maddie already said good bye to her family the day before. Maddie yelled a quick bye to my parents too as we rolled up the window and began are trip to the airport.