Chapter 11

Maddie's P.O.V.

"You knock." I said to Charlie.

"no you do it."

"Hell no! Your the responceble one you knock!"

"Ugg fine I'll do it!" she said knocking lightly on the door.

A voice coming from the other side said "come in."

We slowly walked in to see a few people sitting at a conference table smiling in our direction.

"Hello girls you must be the people Perrie was talking so fondly of. Please take a seat and we will start talking about your contract if you choose to join."

We both took seats making sure to sit up an look at least a bit older.

"well here's how it goes, you would go on your with the band and be there opening. The tour is for another 6 months so I hope you know that's how long you will be living in tour busses and hotels. You will get payed every gig but you have to sign a contract today saying you wont pull out. You will be making about 1,500 a gig and you get a weekly salary of 2,000 each. So how does it sound?" (I have no idea how much people actually make for this but I think they make pretty good money)

Sitting there spechless I couldn't make words come out of my mouth.

Luckily Charlie was good in these situations.

"that sounds amazing. I most deafeningly accept! Maddie nod if you agree. She gets a little quiet in situations like this." Charlie said laughing trying to take the attention off of my frozen form.

Clearing my throught I spoke " I agree with what ever she just said" pointing at Charlie as I said that.

"perfect now that, that is settled do you girls mind singing a song in one of the booths so we can hear you in person. We watched a few of your videos Perrie sent us."

"of course!" I spoke as Charlie grabbed her guitar following them to the sound booth down the hall.

One we entered we walked in the glass door and sat on 2 of the chairs as the others sat on the other side of the glass.

Pressing the button one started to speak "ok girls start when ever you ready"

"ok 1 2 3"

Charlie started strumming the song on her guitar.

(both)
Oh yeah
Oh yeah

(Charlie)
So scared of breaking it
That you won't let it bend
And I wrote two hundred letters
I will never send
(maddie)
Sometimes these cuts are so much deeper than they seem
You'd rather cover up
I'd rather let them bleed
(both)
So let me be
And I'll set you free (Oh yeah)
I am in misery
There ain't nobody who can comfort me (Oh yeah)
Why won't you answer me?
The silence is slowly killing me (Oh yeah)

(maddie)
Boy, you really got me bad
You really got me bad
I'm gonna get you back

(Charlie)
Your salty skin and how
It mixes in with mine
The way it feels to be
Completely intertwined
Not that I didn't care
It's that I didn't know
It's not what I didn't feel,
It's what I didn't show
So let me be
And I'll set you free

(both)I am in misery
And there ain't nobody who can comfort me (Oh yeah)
Why won't you answer me?
The silence is slowly killing me (Oh yeah)

(charlie)
Boy, you really got me bad
You really got me bad
I'm gonna get you back

(maddie)
You say your faith is shaken
And you may be mistaken
To keep me wide awake and waiting for the sun
I'm desperate and confused
So far away from you
I'm getting there, I don't care where I have to run

(Charlie)
Why do you do what you do to me, yeah?
(maddie)
Why won't you answer me, answer me, yeah?
(Charlie)
Why do you do what you do to me, yeah?
(maddie)
Why won't you answer me, answer me, yeah?

(both)
I am in misery
There ain't nobody who can comfort me (Oh yeah)
Why won't you answer me?
The silence is slowly killing me (Oh yeah)
(both)
[3x]
Boy you really got me bad
You really got me bad
I'm gonna get you back

We Sang the last line and looked up seeing them all smiling and looking at each other like they just won the loto.

"So what did y'all think?" Charlie asked smiling at them.

"What did we think? What did we think! Your amazing! Welcome to the tour superheroes!"

Jumping up me and Charlie hugged each other fangirling and jumping in a circle.

Finally remembering we had an audience we looked up to see them laughing at our preteen antics.

Blushing red we walked out of the booth still smiling.

We signed a contract and began to walk out but we bumped into some people making everyone fall down like human dominos.

"SWEET BABY JESUS!" Charlie screeched as she fell. Holding her guitar high above her head making sure not to bang any one with it.

I heard a mutter from beneath me and looked to see I was on Charlie's stomach.

"what?"

"get off of my tummy you Emu!"

"Emu?"

"well calling people fattys and cows are mean so I stuck with an animal that popped in my head." she said with a serious face.

We heard laughter across from us we finally looked up seeing as they couldn't see our faces at the time.

"Charlie?" "Maddie?" two voices said at the same time.

We finally saw who it was that we knocked down.

Oh god we knocked down One direction, kill me please!

"That's us." me and Charlie said in sink waving from our spots on the ground.

Realizing we hadn't gotten up so we scrambled to our feet acting like we didn't just embarrass our selves in front of the biggest boy band in the world.

"wait you all know each other?" Harry asked with a confused face.

"Ya we met at the McDonald." Niall said pointing at maddie. "you know we should really stop meeting like this cause if you keep falling you might hurt yourself love."

ERMEGURD HE CALLED ME LOVE! Calm down inner fangirl! Nevvverrrrr!
Wait back to real life maddie.

"I'll try to not fall but you have to stop running into me then." I said sassily with a little smile.

"Wait Liam how do you know her?"
Questioned Niall?

"I met Charlie at a street performance she was singing with maddie and fell off of a fountain. Unlike Niall I actually know how to ketch a pretty girl when she falls."
Liam said smugly and then realized he had just called Charlie pretty his face turned beet red.

Looking over I saw Charlie was smiling shyly at him with a little pink on her checks.

"Oh that was the girl you were talking about when you came back! Shes so pretty as her voice is so gorg-" louis was cut off by Liam elbowing him in the gut swiftly shutting him up.

Trying to change the subject Liam started talking.

"so what brings you girls down to the studio?"

"They are actually going to be little mix's opening act." one of the management said for us.

Liam and Niall's faces instantly brightened at the news.

"so that means there coming on tour with us?" Zayn asked

"that is exactly what I mean."

The boys all had bright smiles excited at the news.

"Well then welcome to the family!" Harry said

"GROUP HUG!" Lou screamed happily.

Laughing everyone joined in the hug smiling.

"best day ever." Charlie whispered to me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank for reading. Hope y'all loved it!

<comment>

<vote>

<CharlieandMads>