Chapter 7

Maddie POV:

Charlie and I walked into McDonald's, her still glowing with joy from meeting Liam.

"Dude you gotta believe me he wants a slice of Charlie pie." I said giving her a wink.

"When are you gonna shut up with all these jokes." She said smiling.

"You know you love it." I said while wiggling my eyebrows.

We walked up to the counter and ordered are food.

"Can I have 3 spicy Mc'Chickens an a Rootbeer. Oooo and a ice cream cone." I said all excited.

"I'll have a number 3 with cheese and a mountain due." Charlie said. The lady gave us a rude glare then handed us are cups. We paid for are food the money we had earned today.

We walked over to are seats and set down waiting for food.

'I am the princess swagga moves like jagger hatters gonna hate with all the chit chit chatter.'

"Ooo that me." I said pulling out my phone getting wired looks from near by people. COME AT ME BRO.

"Hey mom." I said into the phone.

"Hey Matt what you up too right know?" My mom asked. My mom has always called me Matt. So I'm used to it by know.

"Just at MickyDee's. Whyd you call?"

"We'll I was talking with Charlie's mom the other day and she said something about y'all meeting little mix. Is that true?" She said all happy.

'Order number 78 your food is ready.' Ohhhh that me.. YAY.

"We'll actually we only meet Perrie. Mom my food is here. I talked to you later tonight. Love you."

"Love you to sweet heart." I hung up the phone and ran back to the table.

"YUS FOOD." I yelled sitting down and starting to devour my first Mc'Chicken.

"What was that about?" Charlie asked me.

"Oh just my mom. She wanted to know if we really meet Perrie." I said food falling out my mouth.

We eat in silence. Cause you know it's kinda hard to talk with you mouth full. And every time i did I got a slap in the back of the head from Charlie.

I was finished eating and Charlie was still so I set there and started singing.

"BROOOOOOOOOMANCE."

"Maddie. What have I told you. Ha. Screw it I love this song." Charlie said putting down her food and singing with me.

We set there and sang Bromance by NigaHiga. A guy that was YouTube.

By the end I was sitting next to Charlie out faces smushed up together as we wispered the last words.

"I love ya bro." Right after we said it we both burst out laughing.

"Hey all that singing made me hungry I'm gonna go get me another ice cream cone." I said jumping up. I turned around and saw about for people staring at me at Charlie and I.

"Take a picture it will last longer." I said as I got in line. "One ice cream cone please." I said. I paided for the ice cream then waited for them to make it. When they have it to me I took a big luck then said thank you. I turned around quickly running into someone. This cause me to fall on the floor and drop my ice cream.

"OHH NOO." I screamed looking at my ice cream.

"Are you ok?" The person I ran into ask.

"No. My poor little ice cream cone is all over the floor." I said sadly.

For the first time I looked up at there person. HOLY MOTHER OF PERAL.

No Maddie calm. You are a highly sophisticated lady you can stay calm. Psh what I'm I saying.

"Here let me help you up." He said extending his hand to me.

"Thank you." I said taking his hand letting him help pull me up.

"I'm Niall by the way." He said sticking his had out to me, this time for me to shake.

"Maddie." I said grabbing his hand. It felt nice. Like my hand was meant to be there. I quickly pulled my hand away before it got awkward.

"Let me buy you a knew ice cream cone." He said.

"No it's fine." I said. But I was only being polite in my mind I was hopeing he would by me a new one.

"No you look like you really wanted one." He said with a smile

"She always wants one." Charlie said appearing out of nowhere.

"We'll if you insist." I said with a smile.

"Oh and that was a nice little performance you girls put on there." He said winking at us.

"What can I say we have natural born talent." Charlie said.

"We'll here's your ice cream, I hope to see you again sometime." He said with a smile.

"Yeah me too." I said as we walked out of Mc'Donald's an to my car.

"Know who want who's lady's lumps."

Charlie said giving me a smirk.

"Don't you dare use my own lines against me." I said and we both started laughing.

______________________________________________________________

Heyyyyyyyy... Are new chappie.

Hope ya like this ish.

*Comment*

*vote*

Lots of love.

~Charlie&Mads.