Chapter 50

Maddie's POV

Backing away quickly I ran back to Charlie, who was still engrossed in the movie. Tackling her off the couch i covered her mouth.

"Gemmtmt Ommff Mnenne," She mumbled under my hand.

"Someones in the room," Her eyes widened in fear as I slowly released her and rolled off of her. Jumping off the ground her face set in an angry scowl she ran to her room silently.

Taking my phone out I dialed Niall's number quickly.

It rang twice before he picked up.

"Hello?" His cheery voice filled my ears.

"Ni you need to get Paul and Carl back here now! Someone is in the hotel room and-" I cut off talking wen Charlie came back into the room quickly with an object in her hand.

"Is that a gun! Where the hell did you get a gun!"

"Someone's in the room! Wait why does Charlie have a gun!" He into the phone. Liam must have heard because his voice was heard in the back. "Liam calm down there going to be fine," Niall said but you could hear shouting in the back groud. The line went dead after seeing as someone must have accidentally ended the call.

Looking at Charlie I waited for the answer for why she had the gun.

"It's a compact paintball gun, looks real," she said with a slight smirk before the scowl was back on as she grabbed her softball bat as well. Stalking towards the door her hand was an inch away for the door nob.

"Charlie what are you doing," i whisper harshley at her.

"Im going to show them that I am not a person about to get robbed...plus my guitar is out there," she stated as an after thought.

"ill buy you a new one just ont go out there! Im calling the boys," Pulling her away from the door, but a loud strum of strings were heard like a guitar being dropped. Ripping her arm out of my grasp she threw the door open while pointing the paintball gun out and holding the bat by her side.

"Freeze ass holes," never have I been afraid of Charlie but in the moment she looked like a protective mother bear ready to rip these guys a new one.

There was three of them bent over Charlie's guitar but they quickly snapped up. There hands went up quickly, there eyes filled with fear and shock, but surprisingly also adoration.

"Please don't shot us!" one yelled quickly,

"Ya were just really big fans,"

"Your really pretty," another said earning him an elbow to the stomach.

My phone buzzed in my pocket signaling Niall was trying to call me again but I ignored it to confused by the situation.

Charlie seemed to be to because she lowered her weapons.

"Why are you here, and touching my guitar." she growled out.

"We wanted to meet you both and we missed the meet and greet you had-" another one of them picked up after him quickly.

"And were your biggest fans so we found out what hotel you were staying at ad the room and wow we sound like major stalkers..." He finished rubbing the back of his neck nervously.

"Ya think," I said with a look of annoyance.

The last one spoke up at the end. "Wow your pretty," he sighed again, this time his friends nodded letting out dreamy sighs of there own.

I was about to tell them we were going to call the cops when Charlie interrupted me.

"What's your names,"