Chapter 54

"LA, what a shinny place," char sad while trying to touch once again another wanna be Elvis as they walked down the street. Liam took her shoulders and steered her away from the man.

"Sweetheart what have I told you about touching strangers, and random items. Remember that time when you saw that crystal meth and thought it was sparkles," maddie said it like she was talking to a child.

"Shut up maddie and go eat a pot brownie like you did in 7th grade!"

"That was you also,"

"Oh...fuck," she said looking down. "Well was getting drunk and puking on that bitches car..."

"Still you,"

"You know drugs are just bad," she said shaking her head. Liam patted her head and nodded.

"That's my girl," pouting she shrugged his hands off her shoulder. Glaring at him she started to match away but was stopped by a random man.

"Hey baby looking to show me a good time," he creepily asked Charlie making her back up.

"Did you just call me a prostatute?" Her voice was calm and quiet which was a bad sign.

"Hey you can call it what ever you want baby as long as I get to take you home tonight."

"That's it!" She yelled getting ready to charge him till Carl came up behind her quickly and threw her over his shoulder. "If you don't put me down so I can kick his ass I'm going to break up with Liam!"

"What why me!"

"Because I said so!" She screeched. Everyone turned to see the man that was standing there laughing till out of no where he was on the ground holding his head. Next to him was a black wedge.

Turning they saw a smug Charlie who was missing a shoe but still hung over carls shoulder.

"Liam get my shoe," she demanded, he nodded in fear and ran and picked it up. Handing it back to her she slipped it on and kissed his cheek. "Thank you li," Carl slowly lowered her to the ground to which she promptly began to skip in the opposite direction of the creep. With Liam's hand attached to hers she wondered along. The large group behind her were still slightly stunned into silence except maddie who was having Niall help her walk due to her lack of breath. She was currently laughing like a hyena while clapping her hands. Being used to her best friends behavior.

***********************************************

"Oh Niall," maddie sang as she skipped threw the hotel. "I need your assistance,"

"In here babe," a voice shouted out to her coming from the living room. As she skipped in looking for him she turned but was surprised when hands shot out and wrapped around her waist a squeal left her lips as she was thrown onto the couch. A blonde head came into view as a bright smile meet her eyes.

"Gotcha," Niall whispered before slowly leaning down to kiss her. They both seemed lost in there own little world to busy to notice Louis walk in. A sly smile came onto his face as he took a few steps back before launching himself onto the unsuspecting couple. They grunted and all ended up tangled together on the floor. Everyone chose now to walk in and see them together on the floor.

"Threesome hm ... kinky," char mused with a smile, winking playfully she sat on the couch they were previously sitting on. Everyone chose now to notice her and Liam's outfits which were clubbing clothes.

"Y'all going out?" Maddie asked from her spot on the floor. Charlie nodded while checking her phone quickly before taking Liam's hand to help her off the couch.

"We will be back around...ok I don't know but we will come back eventually," Liam said scratching the back of his neck with a shrug. The all nodded and said there goodbye as the couple left.