Chapter 38

Maddie's POV:

After I hugged Charlie I was automatically wrapped into another hug by someone else.

The hug was like no other hug I have ever felt before. If was filled with so much love and embrace. Also with care and concern. Honestly it was the but hug I have ever had.

"Are you okay?" Niall asked me as he released me from are perfect hug.

"Yeah just a little bruise on the buttocks." I said as I rubbed my bottom.

Niall then proceeded to stare at my ass.

"Buddy boy my eyes are up here." I told him and he slowing looked away.

"Your perv." I said slapping him in the shoulder. He laughed and took me into another hug.

"Thankyou." I said.

"For what?" He asked confused.

"For caring."

"Well you are very welcome."

After he realized from the hug I turned around to see Charlie and Liam were having there own little moment.

"NO PDA." I yelled where the other half of the restaurant that wasn't already staring at us was.

"Let's get out of here." I heard Liam come over and say to Niall and he nodded.

After Liam grabbing Charlie's hand and Niall grabbing mine, we rushed out of this horrible place that I will never be coming back to.

But I'm kinda sad because they have good food.

~

~

~

Charlie's POV:

We were in the car trying to decide what to do.

This night has been crazy but it's no where near from over.

"It's only 8:30 it's too early to go home." Maddie said as if reading my mind.

We drove for another 5 mins before I saw something.

"NIALL STOP."

"Damn," you heard Niall mutter as he slammed on the brakes and sent Maddie flying into the dash. She turned around and glared at me.

"What the hell?" She said me still a little pissed.

What can I say, I have a way with people.

"There's a park." I said innocently pointing at the park. Liam gave me a look as if saying 'your adorable'. I replied with a 'I know' look.

"Oh. Yay." Maddie said hopping out of the car before we could even do anything.

Niall pulled over and parked and we all got out.

We were walking and saw Mads sitting on the swing. Shoes on the ground next to her. Niall walked towards her as me and Liam when towards the slides.

~

~

~

Niall's POV:

I walked over to the swings and set down on the one next to Maddie.

"I really love swinging." Maddie said was she started to swing higher.

We set and talked while swinging for awhile.

"So what's your favorite food." Maddie's asked me.

"I don't have favorite." I replied and she told me that she doesn't have a favorite either.

"Least favorite?" I asked her.

"PEACHES." She practically screamed.

We heard a noise from the slide as if they were startled. I wonder what was happening over there.

Quickly giveing my attention back to Maddie I replied to what she said.

"So remind me never to give you peaches." She laughed at what I said and we kept on swinging.

Soon we were swinging at the same time, and as I looked at her I could tell she noticed too.

"You know what they say right." I asked her and she looked at me confused.

Oh how cute her confused face is.

Anyways back on track Niall.

"They say that if you swing at the same time, your going to get married." Maddie's face automatically turned red and she stopped swinging.

Sometimes I don't know what's going I in that girls mind. She can be so happy and peppy one second and the next she can be all sad and shy.

I mean is there a book about this stuff.

I huffed and got up to walked over to her swing. I kneeled down so we were face to face and put my hand on her chin so we were looking each other in the eye.

"Are you okay?" I asked her with full concern. Seem like I have been asking her that a lot lately.

"I'm fine. What would make you think I'm not?" She said, directing her eyes back to the ground.

"Well you abruptly stopped swinging." She looked up at me as if what I said made her realize something

After looking at each other for what felt like ages, she leaned down and connected her lips with mine.

And all I can say was... It was perfect.

~

~

~

Charlie's POV.

"Aw look! Arnt they the cutest!" I whispered to Liam from the top of the slide. He was waiting for me at the bottom smiling softly as he looked over at Niall and Maddie. His features morphed into a smirk as he looked back at me.

"Actually were the curliest but they come in at a close second." giggling softly I sat down on the slide. Scooting a little forward I was shot down. I didn't expect it to go so fast but I was thrown into Liam who caught me. Losing his footing he fell on his back with me laying on top of him. His berth was let out in a wosh across my face as I giggled softly. Looking over I saw maddie and Niall had yet to notice so I turned my attention back to the boy beneath me.

"Ops..." I said innocently.

"Your lucky your cute." He laughed out kissing my nose, making me scrunch it up. Rolling off him we laid there for a while just looking at the stars. My head was rested on his shoulder as he twirled a piece of hair around his finger.

"Hey charlie..."

"Ya.." I replied softly looking up at him.

"I think I'm falling for you..." He said this as he finally meet my eyes. They were filled with adoration and....love. I was frozen. I wasn't one to use words like that lightly. I wanted to say it when I was ready, but at the moment with me tucked in his protective arms as we stared at the stars I knew I felt the same.

He slowly leaned down and connected our lips in a scorching kiss. Rolling over to were he was laying over me he kissed me slowly as our breathing became more delayed.

"I think I'm falling for you to li...really really hard." my voice was soft and I'm surprised he even heard it but he did. His smile proved it.

______________________________________________________

Hey guys thanks for reading!

So we decided that we need ship names for

Liam/Charlie

&

Niall/Maddie

Come up with some cute ones and submit them in the comment box!

*vote*

*comment*

*charlieandmads*