Bonus Chapter

So heres a bonus chapter for you lovelies sense we suck. Hope you enjoy it! As always we love y'all and thank you for all that y'all have done!

<3 CharlieandMadswrite

__________________________________

Pulling out my keys from my purse, I looked up to Liam with a huge smile on my face.

"You ready to officially be a married couple babe?" he asked me as I put the key in the door. We picked out this apartment right before the wedding and moved the final of all our stuff in the day before we left for the ranch. It was a cute one-bedroom apartment in LA, but it was not little. Liam is more of the go big or go home type of guy.

"I've been preparing for this day sense I made my first Tumblr fan account about you," I said quickly before realizing what I said.

"Wait what?" Liam said with his eyebrow raised and a smirk present on his face.

"Uhh nothing, I didn't say about you I said about, uhh food. Yeah I used to have a fan account about food," I stuttered out as Liam just rolled his eyes at me.

"Sure Char, whatever you say," he said as I turned the key and opened the door. We were about to walk in when he added under his breath, "I will have my team find it later".

"Um what team," I asked him as we remained standing in the doorway of our apartment.

"Wildcats?" he said with a mischievous grin. I just continued to give him a deadpan look as he sighed in defeat.

"My team is Maddie," he said avoiding eye contact with me.

"That bitch," I mumbled as I Liam gave me a soft smile and I rolled my eyes at him.

"We have a system babe. She gives me information about you, and I will give her information about Niall in return. It's called being resourceful, you should try it some time." Liam said with a little too much sass for my liking.

"Um excuse me, but who was too 'macho' to use a map while we were hiking and got us lost in the mountains," I snapped at him playfully putting figure quotes with the word macho. Are honeymoon had been wonderful, but I couldn't help but make fun of him for the mistake he made the day we decided to go hiking.

"You're never going to let me forget that are you," he asked me.

"Nope, I'll be telling people that story on my death bed," I said victoriously as I made my way over to the light and switched it on.

Suddenly, a yellow chair I've never seen before was turning around in the middle of our living room. Inside it was Maddie holding Liam's Chihuahua, Blaze in her lap petting it with a malicious look on her face. Next to her was my Rottweiler, Princess, laying on the floor asleep. Man, I wonder how long Maddie has been sitting there waiting for us to come back.

"I've been expecting you," she said to me with an evil smile.

At first I was confused at what was happening, but then I recalled how Maddie vowed to get me back after the wedding for what I did to her. I heard Liam mumble, "Where did you get that chair," as I dropped all my stuff and start running towards the bathroom. Right before I was able to reach for the door handle I felt arms around my body, and found myself on the floor with Maddie on top of me. Damn, when did Maddie get so good at tackling. I struggled underneath her as she mumbled something about 'running' and how she's 'not a bitch'. We rolled around for a couple more seconds when I heard some giggling in the background. Maddie and I paused are wrestling to sit up and glare at Liam giggling at us from his spot by the door.