Chapter 23

Maddie's POV:

"Are we there yet?" I said for the 7th time. What, I want to see my mommy. And my daddy of corse. But we're going to see my mommy first. Oh did I not tell y'all, my parents are divorced. But they have been sense I was 10 so I'm kid of used to it.

Management said that we got a week to spend with family and friends at the end of the week is are concert then we go back on tour. They purposely pushed to tour back a week for us, isn't that sweet. I get to go see my mom first then we go to my dads later tonight. Tomorrow we go to Charlie's and she get to see her parents. Then it's friend time.

"15 more minutes Mads." Harry said turning back to face me.

"OMG drive faster." I complained. The bus driver glared at me and I just gave him a fake smile. When he turned around I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Mads calm." Charlie said coming over and patting my back.

"But I get to see my mommy." I said with a smile.

The boys gave me a confused look.

"My moms like my best friend." Was all I said and they boys understood what I meant.

"I miss Perrie." Zayn said complaining.

The girls went back to London for the week. There manager is making them do a bunch of interviews. The boys manager wanted them to stay here. They thought they needed some time away from fame. And we're better than Texas.

"Oh know there's two of them complaining." Louis said rolling his eyes.

"It's okay Zayn I miss my mommy. Let's complain together." I said getting up and going to sit next to him. We set there fake crying for a little then the bus stopped.

"We're here." The driver yelled.

"Later, I don't need you anymore." I said getting up from Zayn. He started to fake cry harder so I went back to him.

"It's not you it's my mom." I said blaming my mom. "She just doesn't want me to be sad with attractive boyband members." I said copying what Char said when she broke up with a guy in the 9th grade.

Charlie set there laughing at my excuse I was about to get up and go see my mom when a big guy walked in blocking my way.

"Um excuse me Mr. Sir I have to go see my mommy." I said taping his shoulder. He just laughed and kept standing there.

"Who is that?" I heard Charlie ask Liam.

" I don't know." He replied. Oh shit.

"Sorry Sir I will go sit down just don't hurt me." I said sitting back down next to Zayn.

"Hey Carlos you can let them out the bus." I heard Paul's voice from behind him. He slowly got out of the bus. I took that chance to jump up and sprint towards my house. 'Carlos' if that's even his real name, stopped me.

"Girls this is your body guard Carlos Santa Mentoya Baloni Gonson." Paul said.

"Oooo we get are own body guard." Charlie said walking up and poking him.

"I'm going to call you Carl." I said. "I don't have a good memory and I will remember Carl.

"That fine girls." He said with a deep voice.

"Can I go see my mommy know?" I said looking up to Carl with a smile.

"You may know." He said, and I got really excited.

"Oh just so y'all know. My step dad and step brother will be there. You will meet my little sisters later tonight." I said. "Oh and I hate my step dad."

~

"MOMMY." I yelled when I ran into the house.

"Hey baby, how have you been?" My mommy said giving me a big bear hug.

"Who are you friends? Hey Charlie." Charlie walked over and gave my mom a hug.

"Mom this is One Direction. Oh and this is are new bodyguard Carlos Santa Metipoca Bal... Carl. His names Carl." I said introducing everyone.

"It's nice to meet you boys, and Carl. " she said shacking each of there hands.

"Well let's go inside and eat. I made a huge lunch for y'all. Also Bobby and Denver are excited to see you." She said the second part quieter directed towards me.

"Yay." I muttered and we walked inside.

~

"Hey guys." I said once we were inside. They were sitting on the couch playing video games. Some things never change.

"Maddie!" Denver said coming over to give me a hug. "Yo Big D!"

"How have you been?" Bob said. I didn't give him a hug.

"Good."

"Your mom told me about y'all touring with those two bands."

"Cool." I said. "So what's for lunch?"

"Yeah I'm hungry." Niall stated.

"Aren't you always." Charlie said laughing.

My mom laid out brisket and potato salad. Great bob still hasn't given up on his dream of being a chef.

~

"Bye mommy!" I yelled as we got into the bus. "See you later."

We all got on the bus and started to drive to my dads.

"Your mom was really nice." Harry said putting his phone down.

"Yeah she was, y'all look a lot alike." Niall said with a smile. He has a perfect smile. I must have staired at him to long because Charlie cleared her throat.

"Oh yeah thanks guys." I said playing it off like nothing happened.

"You know your really bad at playing stuff off." Harry whispered in my ear.

I started to blush even more. Gosh why can't I be sly like Charlie. I make everything so obvious.

~

I feels so weird knocking on my own door. I could go in the back because I had all these people with me, and the front door was locked. Are doorbell has been broken forever. I caught Louis trying to use.

"Lou." I said put my hand in his moving it away from the doorbell. He kept ringing it over and over again. "It's broken."

His checks turned red and I continued knocking. Soon my little Alex opened the door.

"Hey Al, you miss me?" I said opening my arms up.

"No, Hey Charlie." She said walking over to Char and giving her a hug.

I thumped her on her head. "I'm just kidding." She said giving me hug.

"Where's everyone?" I asked wondering were they all were.

"Jamey's in her room and dad and Shirls are in the back."

"OHH MY GOSH, Charlie I just had an amazing idea." I said Turing around to the mastermind that is my best friend.

"And that is?" She asked.

"Let's trick Jay." You see, my little sister Jamye is absolutely obsessed with One Direction. Liam in particular. So were going to distract her and sneak Liam in where her cardboard cutout if him is. And from there we will she what happens.

"Okay boys, y'all can go sit on the couch. Al entertain them. Char grab Liam, once I get Jay out if her room you take the cutout, and Liam you will stand like it. Got it?" I said.

"Yes ma'am." Liam said following Charlie. I walked into Alex's room, Alex and Jamye rooms connect, and nocked on the door that separates them.

"What do you want?" I heard Jay yell.

"Awk Jamye that's no way to treat your favorite sister."

"MADDIE." She yelled she threw open the door and tackled me giving me a huge hug.

I could see char and Liam in her room. I tried to stop myself from laughing.

"So how have you been Jay?" I asked her trying to distract her.

She told me how she been and what's been happening lately. Jamye is about to turn 16. She has always wanted to drive ever sense I started. Alex, being 19, took a year of before she went to college. She has been working for my mom right know.

I saw that Liam was all set so I lead her back to her room. She went over and grabbed her iPhone, not even noticing Liam. We were about to leave when she did a double take.

"Waaa... No... OHH MY GOD! LIAM." She yelled going up and giving him a hug.

"Hey girl back away, he's mine." Charlie said coming into the room.

"Charlie!" She said letting go of Liam and going over to give her a hug.

"Hey if Liam's here, does that mean all the other boys are here." Jay said getting really excited. Before I had time to answer, she ran out of the room.

I Heard a faint scream and Charlie, Liam and I walked into the living room. When we walked in Jay was onto of Zayn hugging him. Alex was standing on the Fourier showing the boys her guns. Harry looked scared.

"Oh did you show them my gun?" I asked Alex.

"You have a gun also." Niall asked dumbfounded.

"Her names Sharon." I told him.

"You never mess with my girls." I heard someone say behind me.

"DADDY!" I yelled running over and giving him a hug.

"Hey Mr. G." Char said waving at him.

"Shirls!" I said going over and giving her a hug also.

I pulled away and introduced the boys.

"Dad, this is One Direction. The band you said I will never meet." I said with a triumph smile.

"Well guess who meet them?" I gave Charlie a high five and we laughed.

"Well I guess you proved me wrong." He said.

"Oh yes I did."

~

The rest of the night was fun. My dad really liked the boys. Especially Harry. There a lot alike. I feel like me and Harry are going to make really good friends.

Charlie kept talking about getting to see her parents. I'm exited to see Mama T and JD. There like my second... Third parents.

I said goodbye to my Dad, Shirls, and my sisters and we made are way. Back to are hotel in Dallas.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys:)

Here are there outfits

Maddie: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?.embedder=8374927&.svc=facebook&id=98209490

Charlie: http://www.polyvore.com/texas_day/set?id=98213112

We have been updating a lot this week so you better love us!

*comment*

*vote*

~Charlie&Mads <3