Chapter 8

Hey guys this is going to be nialls point of view when he walks in to the McDonalds. Hope you enjoy.

+ new cover: what y'all think?

~~~~~~~.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nialls P.O.V.

I fast walked it to the McDonalds stoping a few times to take pictures and sign an autograph or two. My stomach let out a noise that resembled an angry honey badger but I didn't care I didn't give a shit...haha see what I didd there oh ya back to earth niall.

Finally escaping the crowd I broke into a sprint cuase lets face it a mans got to eat and fan girls don't feed you... well except the ones that give louis carrots but seriously do you know what year it is, we don't do that here it's a safe place away from carrots!

Finally making it to McDonalds, I heard two voices start singing the song bromance. Turning I saw two girls sitting across from each other singing it. At the end the brunet ended up next to the blond there faces pushed together they whispered something and started cracking up. I let out a chuckle "Americans... mental" I said quietly to myself.

I saw many people starring at them but apparently so did the brunet.

"take a picture it last longer" she said sassily but not even reaching the level Lou can go to cause lets face it that boy is as sassy as a drag quean opening up a can of wop ass on strait guy....scary sassy.

As the girl turned around she ran into me causing her and her frozen treat to tumble to the floor.

"OHH NOO." a look of heartbreak crossed over her face as if she was mourning for her fallen treat.

"Are you ok?' I asked hastily hoping I didn't hurt the beauty that still sat on the floor.

"No. my poor little ice cream cone is all over the floor." she said with sadness lased in her voice.

A look of realization crossed over her face when she finally looked at me, and her face scrunched up cutely like an inner battle was going on. Finally I remembered that she was on the flore and offerd my hand.

"here let me help you up."

"Thank you." she took my hand daintily as I pulled her up.

"I'm Niall by the way." I said putting my hand out hoping she would excepts it.

"Maddie" she said shacking my hand... wow she's so pretty and her hands fell like little pillow pets there so soft. I felt her hand awkwardly leave mine. I looked down finally noticing the dairy treat that was the only casualty in our little meeting.

"let me buy you a knew ice cream cone."

"No its fine" even though it looked like she really wanted it. I decided to voice my thought.

"She always wants one" the pretty blond from before came up smirking.

'Well if you insist." maddie said with a smile

"oh and that was a nice little performance you girls put on there." I said with a wink.

"What can I say we have natural born talent" the blond said with a sarcastic wink at the end.

Grabing the ice cream I handed it to maddie smiling.

"well heeres your ice cream, I hope to see you again sometime" I said smiling but mostly stareeing at maddie.

"Yeah me too." maddie said as we all walked outside parting ways.

As I walked away I heard the blond say something about lady lunps not sure what they were I walked back to hotel.

~skip walk back~

"BOYS IM BACK" I yelled through the sweat.

All different greetings were heard from the living room. Walking in that direction I found all of them where I left them except no liam... probably taking a nap.

"How was McDonalds?" harry questioned.

Suddenly it dawned o me I never got my food...

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading. Hope yall enjoyed. Sorry its so short.

~comment~

~vote~

~CharlieandMads~