Chapter 10

Charlie's P.O.V.

This can't be happening! Not today of all days. What has this world come to.

You may be wondering whats wrong well I'll tell you, I can't find a single thing to wear! My closet is packed with adorable clothes but I don't want to wear any of it!

I flopped on my floor dramatically. What had I done wrong to deserve such bad karma? I'm nice to people..most of the time and I give to charity! Maybe I could have warned maddie the other day when she walked into that tree, or given that homeless guy some money but in my defense his sign said he was gunna use it to buy weed!

I shock my fist at the ceeling screaming "KARMA YOU BITCH! WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU! CURSS YOU!"

Maybe I was being a little over dramatic but come on we're meeting management today! I have to look cute but sophisticated but also fun and flirty but not hoey but not to librarian! I beat maddie was having a easier time then me.

Maddie's P.O.V.

I heard a thud come from Charlie's room, I imagin it was her throwing her self on the floor being her over dramatic self. Charlie may seem like the calm one at times but me and the girls back in Texas just called that mama bear time. Shes actually as crazy as me if not a little on the insain side, I just like to show my crazy in public more.

I looked in my closet thinking of what to wear but couldn't find anything.

My thoughts were inturupted by Charlie who was apperintly cursing out karma.

Yep she can't decide what to wear eather.

I walked in the hall te same time Charlie did. We looked at each other and nodded.

"CLOSET SWITCH!" We screamed together. Sprinting to the others room.

This should solve our little problem I thought as I pranced to her closet picking out the perfect outfit for myself.

It wasn't hard I found it right away.

I put on her skinny jeans with her brown lace up combat boots, that girl loves them she has 7 pairs.

I put on a flowing lace top with a soft brown jacket. I finished the outfit with a cute feather necklace and earrings in the shape of flowers.

"well hello there hot stuff! You are looking good today bay-bay." i said to my reflection. Winking at it and smiling I walked out of the room.

Charlie's P.O.V.

Finding an outfit was easy in her closet. I quickly put on Her high waisted black skinny jeans and a Aztec crop top . I put on her black wedges that laced up in the front. Deciding to stick with the punk rock look I finished the look with a black bandana in my hair and a silver chain with a pretty pendent on the end.

Done with that I walked in the hallway seeing maddie as I did.

"Well hello there sexy thang you wanna be my baby mama?" I said in a weird tone winking at the end.

"Damn girl if I wasn't strait I would be all up in yo myspace!" she said in an equally weird voice.

We were laughing so hard we ended up looking like to seals clapping.

I looked down at my phone after our laughter died down seeing the time said 7:20 I decided it was time to leave.

"hey mads we gots to gooo!"

"But I didnt eat yet!"

"We will make a Starbucks run if you promise to be good." I said scolding her like a child.

"SIR YES SIR!" she fake saluted me marching down the stairs and out the door to the car.

Grabbing the keys I followed close behind hoping in the car and setting of to the Starbucks.

"well what do you think is going to happen today?" maddie asked me.

"I don't know probably sign a contract or something maybe they will want to here us sing, which if they do what song should we do?"

"We could do misery by maroon 5?"

"Ya that sounds good to me." I said thinking of the cords that I would have to use for the song.

Pulling up to the Starbucks we hopped out and walked inside instantly hit with the strong aroma of coffee. We walked up to the register which thankfully had no line and ordered our drinks and bagels.

Once they came out we grabbed them and hopped back in the car not waiting time.

-Skip Rest of Drive-

Pulling up to the studio we went and parked in the guest parking lot.

It was 7:45 so we were good on time.

We walked up to the front of the building entering the door.

I began to feel butterfly's in my stomach and by the look on maddies face so did she.

We walked up to the receptionist once inside.

"Hi I'm Charlie and this is Maddie were he-''

"Yes yes I know why your here go sit over there and wait we will call you when it's time." she said quiet rudely.

We walked to the chairs maddie whispered "well guess who's not getting an autograph when I'm famous." "I know right!"

We waited for what felt like hours but was really only minutes. Our name was called by the rude secretary.

She glared as she called us. Maddie childishly stuck her Tongue out when the lady turned around. Laughing we walked back to where she said to go.

"ok this is it." maddie said quietly

"quick check... nothing in your teeth you smell good hairs all nice Ok you look good. Ok do me."

"all good for you too." she said with a smile "now let's go face our dream!"

-------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------

Here's a like to there out fits

(Charlie)

http://www.polyvore.com/charlie_at_studio/set?id=95021375

(maddie)

http://www.polyvore.com/maddie_at_studio/set?id=95021292

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed!

-comment-

-vote-

-CharlieandMads-