Chapter 68

-3rd person-

Lindsey made here way through the crowd focused on not tripping and embarrassing herself while all eyes were on her. The liquor flowing through her gave her a sense of false confidence that she was rolling with because with out it she probably would have taken a left at the dance floor and strutted her stuff straight out the club doors. With Maddie at her side she weave through a crowd of drunk frat boys.

A sudden sting to her ass made her stop in her tracks as she noticed one of the drunken fuck boys had slapped her ass. With a sneer on her lip her fist cocked back and went flying straight for the boys nose. A crack was heard making his buddy's stop laughing and stare in shock.

"Hey assholes, I suggest you all vacate the premises before I really get angry," Lindsey said with a raised brow and a smirk that made them all nod. Picking up their bleeding friend they busted out of the club tripping over each other in the process. With a flip of her hair she continued on her marry way stopping in front of Charlie who gave her a fist bump. Maddie trailed behind used to this sort of thing happening.

"Nice arm," Liam said not looking the least bit shocked at what had just happened, my guess is that Charlie had done something similar before. The smile on her face showed that my suspicions were correct.

"Boys this is Lindsey, also Maddie but no one cares about her," Charlie joked while maddie acted offended.

"We've heard of Maddie from Niall," Luke said before turning his eyes to Lindsey. "I'm Luke, this is Calum, Ashton and Michael," he said pointing at each of his band members who waved. Everyone started their own conversation after that while Michael stared at the girl in front of him. His eyes wondered over her features and choice of wardrobe, black on black converse covered her feet while she wore black shorts and a Cobain shirt making me smirk. She had good taste and a nice ass, 'I approved' he thought to himself.

Michael pushed off the wall he was leaning on walking towards Lindsey. "Can I buy you a drink," he said with a charming smile.

"No thanks," she said with a shrug turning to converse with Liam who was talking about how Charlie tried to drive in England. His eyes widened a bit at her blatant way of rejecting him. Looking over her shoulder with a coy smile she excused herself from talking to Liam to focus on Michael.

"You didn't really think I'd fall for that one liner did you?" She questioned.

"I only asked to buy you a drink,"

"Yes but then your going to ask me to dance and then to make out and then to take me back to what ever expensive hotel your staying in," by the look on his face she knew she had him pegged. "I don't fuck with fuck boys sorry," she said with a cheery smile that didn't match her words. His hand reached out and pulled her back flush against his front.

"I'm no fuck boy sweetheart, now let me be a gentleman and buy you a drink,"

"That's more like it," Lindsey said pulling him to the bar. The rest of the group watched them walk away with matching grins.

"That is the female version of Michael," Luke said with a nod before turning to Maddie. "So you were saying Nialls flying in tomorrow,"

"Ya at noon," she said excitement seeping in her voice. She had gone almost two weeks without seeing her boyfriend who she usually saw everyday while on tour. It was odd and a bit lonely but she had taken it in strides. She was actually texting him all day as he was catching a flight from Ireland into America. It landed in New York and his connecting flight wasn't till 2 in the morning. Her phone went off and a small smile came to her face as she answered it.

"Hi Ni," she said putting a hand over the receiver. "I'm going outside to talk it's to loud in here," she said to the whole group who nodded watching her make her way through the crowd laugh at something Niall must have said.

"Wanna dance?" Charlie asked Liam who had now found a spot next to Calum and Luke talking about some video game. He shook his head but gestured for her to come sit on his lap. "Boo you whore," she said with a pout. Turning her eyes to the curly haired Australian she smiled. "How bout you drummer boy, want to dance?" With a shrug he stood grabbing his arm she started to pull him away from the group.

"Don't try anything with my girl Irwin," Liam called from his seat before sending Charlie a wink. Leaning back in his seat he continued to talk to the boys while keeping an eye on his girl.

"He really loves you doesn't he," Ashton stated as the two danced around the floor pulling out their best moves making the other laugh.

"I'd hope so we've been together for almost a year and I love him," twirling she jumped around with him.

"So if he asked you to marry him right now..."

"Id say yes," She finished with a smile looking over at her boyfriend who's eyes happened to be on her. He shot her a smile while she mad a face doing a weird dance making him laugh. Turning back to Ashton he looked her over.

"You two are perfect for each other ill give you that," he said with a laugh.

At the bar Lindsey and Michael ordered a round of shots for the both of them.

"So what's it like?" Lindsey said as she threw back her shot.

"What?"

"Being a big rock star,"

"Ah so you do know who I am," he said with a smirk as he took a swig of his beer. "It's pretty much how you'd imagine it, no privacy, lots of girls, and very little sleep. I love it," she hummed with a nod as she looked him over.

His jeans might be considered tighter then hers and his feet were covered in black on black converse like her own. A cut up shirt covered his torso. My eyes traveled back up to his face where he smirked obviously noticing me check him out. I gave a small coy smile and shrugged.

"So tell me about yourself," he asked leaning on closer to her so she heard over the loud music.

"I normally don't give out personal information till the 2nd date," she said flicking some of her hair back over her shoulder nonchalantly.

"Oh how mysterious," he said sarcastically. "But really all I know is your name ands that's not to much to go off of,"

"Fine," she said with sigh, "I was born and raised here, haven't really left. I'm in med school to become a doctor, I have two sisters and one brother. My dogs name is Cobain and I am afraid of commitment." She finished with a small huff. "Your turn,"

Ignoring her statement he tilted his head. "Afraid of commitment, Why's that?"

"Ah might need a few more drinks in me if we're going to touch on that,"

"That can be arranged, bar tender I need some vodka," he hollard over the music to the man on the others side of the counter. "Leave the bottle," turning his eyes back to her he gave a mischievous smile. "So those commitment issues you were talking about,"

_____________________

Hello lovelies :) I missed all your beautiful faces ;) sorry we haven't been updating lately but here us go. We're going to try to finish the rest of the book before the end of summer. Only 1 or two chapter to
go... ooooo

Comment
Vote

~Charlie&Mads