Chapter 4

Maddies POV:

We spent the afternoon at are favorite restaurant, Cicis Pizza of corse. After we were done eating we ran to the grocery store. Seeing that I ate all the food, then heard home.

No matter where we went me and char could not keep smiles of are faces. Ever when we were at the grocery store I just kept telling people that we were gonna be famous. Every time I did though I got a shut up from Charlie.

When we got home we put all the groceries away and set on the couch. Before we were sitting on the couch Charlie was up running around like a maniac.

"OHH EMMM EFFHHIN GEEE WERE GONNA BE FAMOUS." She screamed and did a little happy dance.

"I know I know I know I know I know." I said over and over jumping up and down.

I know that we have known about this for almost over 4 hours but I guessed it finally sinked in.

Then all of the sudden I got really quite and set on the couch.

"What's wrong mads?" Charlie asked me coming over to sit next to me.

"What if we're not good enough. What if management doesn't like us."

"We'll then boo, were just gonna have to show them that we are." Charlie said while smiling at me. "You wanna post a new video. It's only like 7:40 and were still all hipped up on what happen today." She asked me with one eyebrow waved.

"Yus, and I have the perfect song we can sing."

~

"I wanna save ya, save ya, save ya, tonight." Charlie and I sang the last notes to the song together.

"And that was Save You Tonight by One Direction. I hoped you liked it." I said toward the camera.

"Ohh and if y'all were wondering we finally gave are selfs a name." Charlie said. "We're gonna call ourselfs... THE SUPERHEROS." Charlie and I yelled last part together.

"We'll we love y'all and hope you liked are song. We had a good day so we decided to share that joy with y'all." I said.

"Byyeee." We yelled an then ended the video.

We watched it through and absolutely loved it.

"I think that's one of the best ones we have ever done." Charlie said and I nodded in agreement.

"Suck on that management." I said. I really do hope they like us though. But that little performance was just did was so good I dont know how they couldn't.

"Well it's getting kinda late and I'm starting to get tired." Charlie said to me.

"Yeah in probably gonna go watch some Friends. You know how I love me some Monica and Chandler action." I said

"Okay just don't try to be to loud." Char said as she walked to her room.

~Around 3 hours later~

I was sitting on the couch and was about to doze off when all of the Suddon I heard a noise I have not heard in a while.

Dunn Dunn dan dan.

OHHH MYY GODD.

"KIM POSSIBLE, CALL ME BEEP ME IF TOU GONNA REACH ME IF YOU WANNA REACH ME IT'S OKAY." I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"CHARLIE. CHARLIE. CHARLIE." I screamed as I ran into her room.

"What the hell?" She said slowly sitting up groggily.

"KIM POSSIBLE IS ON LIVE TV."

"That's great mads. Know can I go back to sleep or are you gonna scream a little more?" Charlie said in a very sarcastic tone.

"One sec... KIM POSSIBLE IS ON MY TV BETCH... Ok you may go to sleep." I said walking out of her room hearing a small laugh.

KNOW IT'S KIM POSSIBLE TIME. Ohh Ron your such a adorable little dork.

______________________________________________________________
Hey guys!

I though this chapter gave you a little background on Maddie and Charlie.

I hope you love the book.

~comment~

~vote~

Lots of love.

~Charlie&Mads