Chapter 18

Charlie's POV:

"CALM DOWN" I screamed as Maddie continued to run around, almost hyperventilating.

I first ever concert was in an hour. And Maddie always freak right before she has to preform. She been doing it sense we were kids.

"Calm down... CALM DOWN. There are like a zillion people out there... And your telling me to calm down." She said continuing to pace around.

"Dude, there are not a zillion people out there." I said rolling my eyes at Maddies extreme over exaggeration.

"Ugh u know what I mean." She mumbled looking down.

She slowly started to calm down, soon sitting down letting the girl do her hair.

I was done with 30 minuets till we had to go on. I walked up to the back stage and took at peek at the audience.

(Charlie's outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/concert/set?id=97661441 )

"Damn..." I whispered seeing the size of the audience.

"I know right." I turned around to see Liam there smiling.

"Like how do you even have the courage to preform in front of all these people." I said looking up at him.

"You get use to it." He said smiling.

"Thanks" I said looking up at him.

"For what?" He asked looking confused.

"I don't really know the advice I guess." I said , Liam looked at me in a wired way. Not a bad one though a good one. He was about to say something when we were interrupted by are stylist Sarah.

"Charlie we have a problem." She said. Liam and I gave her a worried look and followed her into are dressing room.

"What is it." I asked but as I walked into the room my question was answered.

Maddies POV:

I'm freaking.

I finally calmed down, at least I thought.

"Come on Maddie all you have to do is but on your outfit and you are ready to preform." Sarah our stylist told me.

(Maddies outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?.embedder=8374927&.svc=facebook&id=97583139 )

Ready to preform. In front of people. I think not.

"No I'm good." I said shaking my head.

"What do you mean?" Sarah said sounding confused.

"I'm fine. Ill just stay here. Charlie can preform by herself. Ill just stay here and eat. Yeah that sounds good." I said sitting down on our little coach, grabbing the Cheetos.

Sarah looked at me like I was cray cray. "Come on Maddie, stop joking around."

"I'm not joking. I'm not performing." I said fiercely.

Sarah gave me a concerned look then walked out of the room.

She soon came back followed by Charlie and Liam.

"Mads what's wrong." Charlie said coming to sit next to me.

"Nothing, I'm just gonna sit here and eat my Cheetos. You can preform by yourself."

"Shut up. What wrong." Charlie said completely ignoring what I said. Right then Liam left. Wonder where he went.

"Nothing, I just don't feel like performing. Little tired." Keep making excuses.

"I'm serious Mads. What. Is. Wrong." She said putting pauses between the words.

And then I broke down.

"I can't do this Char." I said a tear rolling down my face.

"Yes you can."

"No I can't, I'm going to go out there and mess up. In going to sing badly, forget the words. Ill look like an idiot." I said a few tears rolling down my cheek.

"Babe you are perfect, there is no way you can mess up. Know get dressed so we can go blow the sock of those people." Charlie said with a big smile.

I stated to smile. "Thanks gurl." I stayed getting up about to start getting ready, when Liam came back in the room Niall following close behind him.

"Hey what wrong?" He said looking at Charlie then looking at me.

"Just a little stage fright but we got it all worked out." Charlie said giving me a wink.

"Yeah." I said looking down.

"We'll you two should never have stage fright because you are perfect."Niall said to Charlie and I.

"Thanks Ni!" I said with a smile. He came over to give me a hug. As he was giving me the hug he whispered in my ear. "Your perfect, you should never be afraid." He said. He then wiped away my left over tears.

"Thank you."

"You are so very welcome." He says.

"Guys you have 15. Mads hurry come get dressed." Sarah says ending are conversation.

"Be back in 5." I said running into the changing room and changing.

I came back out Niall and Liam still standing in are dressing room.

"We'll don't you look beautiful." Niall said with a smile.

"Oh I know." I said flashing a few poses.

"Conceited much?" Charlie said giving me glare.

"I'm just kidding. Thanks Niall, I really Appreciate it." I said walking over and giving him a hug.

Guys you have 5 mins you need to get going.

We all started walking to the stage. I took a quick look and fear flashes across my face.

"You will do fine, just pretend you are at home in front of you guys camera." Niall said grabbing my hand. I looked over and saw Liam give Charlie a kiss on the cheek. She started blushing. Niall saw me looking and we both decided without words to say the same thing.

"GET SOME" we both yelled then we both started laughing really hard seeing as we said it at the same time.

"Girls it's time to go." Said the stage manager. Niall gave my hand one last squeeze and let go of my hand.

"Here goes nothing." Charlie and we walked onto the stage.

_____________________________________________________________
Here are first concert.

This is and early update cause I love you:)

Your welcome;)

Love y'all

*comment*

*vote*

-Charlie&Mads <3