Chapter 37

Maddie's POV:

The rest of the bus ride was fun. After being left behind, we only had about 2 hours left till we were in Florida.

We we got there the first thing we did was check into our hotel.

"The sizes of these room still seem to amaze me." Charlie said setting stuff down on the king size bed we share.

"I know right." I reply to her still staring at the big bed. Man I can't wait to sleep in that later.

We walked back out into the main part of our hotel room to see everyone laying out in the living room.

"So Maddie." Niall said coming up to me. "How does that date sound? Tonight?" He asked me. Oooo I almost forgot.

"Great." I said blushing. We awkwardly stood there intill Charlie walked up.

"Hey how about making it a double?" Charlie said as Liam walked in and put his arm around her.

"I'm fine with that." I said smiling.

A bit of sadness crossed Nialls face but it was soon replaced with a smile.

"Sounds perfect." He said. "So we will 'pick you up' around 7." he said putting hand quotations around pick you up, sense we are staying in the same room.

"Okie dokie." I said and Charlie looked at the time.

"We best be getting ready if you want us to look pretty." She said.

"You always look pretty." Liam said coming over to her and giving her a peck on her forehead.

"Thanks babe, but I really gotta go." She said laughing. She gave him a quick peck on the lips and grabbed me arm, dragging me to the room.

"See you tonight Maddie." I faintly heard Niall yell before Charlie slammed the door.

"Time to have fun." She said opening her suitcase.

~

~

Outfits:)

Charlie:
http://www.polyvore.com/date_night/set?id=101180813

Maddie:
http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_33/set?id=101135774

Maddie's POV:

"Damn girl." Charlie said as I walked out of the bathroom.

"Ditto." I reply as we laugh and complement each other.

We were both putting finishing touches on our outfits when there was a nock on the door.

"Shit." I muttered and we both rushed to finish. We heard giggles outside the door and we did one last check.

"Am I good." I asked spinning around.

"Perfect." Charlie told me. "Me?"

"AmaZAYN." I said and we both cracked up.

"Dude that's such a cliché thing to say." She reply after we were done laughing.

"Well I thought it was funny."

"Of corse you do." She said and I glared at her.

There was another nock and we walked up and opened the door. We smiled at them and I swear there jaws dropped to the floor.

"You guys look..." Liam started.

"Gorgeous." Niall finished staring right at me. I blushed and looked at the ground. He grabbed my hand and I looked back up at him.

"Let's get going." He said and I nodded.

Charlie and Liam were watching us laughing and I couldn't help but blush more.

"It's so cute how embarrassed they get around each other." Charlie whispered to Liam but I know that Niall could hear it just like I could.

"It really is cute though." Niall whispered in my ear and I smiled up at him.

We walked to the car and Niall opened the door for me. Charlie and Liam got in the back and Niall got in the drivers seat. We quickly drove to this new restaurant, Alexanders.

Niall pulled up to the front of the restaurant and the valet opened my door.

"Thankyou." I said to the kind man and Niall came over and took my hand.

"This is a really nice restaurant." I told him and he nodded.

"Only the best for my girl." He said and I giggled. I looked up to his eyes and he started to lean down. His lips were about to connect with mine when Liam interrupted us.

"Dude we need to... Oh my bad." Liam said and Charlie was laughing.

"Let's go inside." I said grabbing his hand confidently. We walked to the hostess table and Niall gave his name.

"Reservation for 4." He said and the lady gave him an awkward seductive look that kinda made her look constipated.

"Are you okay?" I asked and she have me a rude glare.

"Your table is this way." She said ignoring my question.

"She looks like she has to take a serious shit." Charlie leaned up and whispered in my ear. I started laughing really hard getting another ugly ass rude glare from the bimbo.

"My names Veronica if you need anything." She said directly to Niall and I stuck my tongue out at her. Me and Charlie laughed at my gesture and the boys looked at us so confused.

"Y'all are so oblivious." Char said mostly talking to Niall.

"What do you mean." Niall ask with his adorable confused look.

"You look so cute when your confused." I said to him and pinched his cheeks. He blushed and I giggled at how adorable he looked.

"But really, what were you two talking about?" He asked again.

"Oh just that that hostess was flirting with you." Charlie said.

"Yeah she was a real HOE-tess." I said and laughed harder than I should of. Niall still looked a little confused.

"I didn't even notice." He said.

"It's cause your a guy." I said. "But that's why I'm here to tell you." I patted his shoulder and we both laughed.

We looked over the menu and our nice waiter Clair took are food order. I could still see Veronica glaring at our table and trying to look hot. I ignored it and enjoyed the amazing date I was having.

~

~

~

Charlie's POV:

Bimbo whore slut skank slag. All the things I thought of our hostess. She was glaring at maddie not me but I still don't like it when people try to be mean to her.

We ideally chatted about this and that as we sat waiting for our food. Maddie had to go to the restroom at one point. Being a girl we always went with each other. Grabbing her purse she began to leave.

"Babe watch my bag." I said kissing Liam's cheek following after maddie. Once I entered the bathroom I found maddie Coming out of the stall. Washing her hands we both fixed up our stray hairs and retouched our lip gloss. As we were doing this the super skank as I liked to call her came into the bathroom shoving me and maddie out of her way to the mirror.

"Hold up back it up and park it. Now I know you did not just push me out of the way for a mirror. Didn't you learn your manors you say please." I said my accent lacing my voice as I glared hard at her.

"Oh please like you too need the mirror. It's not gunna make you prettier." She said flipping her spilt end filled brown hair. Her hair looked like poop.

"Oh go take a shit. It's obvious you need it with all the constipated looks you've been sending my friends boyfriend. I mean seriously I have some pepto in my purse if you want some." I said batting my eyelashes sweetly. Maddie was cracking up loudly In the back.

"Oh please both of them want me. I mean seriously have you seen the way they look at me." she said smirking.

"No but I have seen the way they look at us and damn we must be cute." Maddie said this we both flipped our hair and exited the bathroom. We made it to the table quickly and sat down satisfied grins on our faces as we saw the HOE-tess face. She threw us nasty glares will we winked at waved. The boys looked confused but the food that had just came caught there attention. We all talked and laughed for the rest of diner till the check came. For some reason the super skank decided to bring it instead of having the waitress do it. Walking over she looked awk because her heels were like stilts an she obviously needed walking practice. finally she made it to our table were Liam stuck his hand out for the check. She placed it in his hand but she bent over so he got a face full of boobs. his face changed to disgust. I'm so proud.

Quickly placing money inside he handed it back to her. Turning she grabbed a waiter who was walking by and told him to get the change. Lazy hoe couldn't do it her self.

"Well while were waiting we could talk." She said trying to be seductive. His face got red quickly as he leaned away from her.

"Uh I have a girlfriend." he stated putting a arm around me. Pulling me tight to him 'not that I minded' he motioned to me. Sticking my tongue out at her I smirked.

"What blondy over there she looks like a bimbo."

"Says the girl who got gang banged by crayola in the face." I countered. Grabbing Liam we stood along with Niall and Maddie.

She gasped and looked stunned then turned her gaze to Niall.

"Well what about you cutie. Like seriously why are you with her when I'm right here?"

"He's like tots takin." Maddie said in a Barbie voice very similar to the girls nasally high pitched voice. "Go find another guy to prey on." She said rolling her eyes.

We started to walk out but she pulled Maddie's hair making her fall on the ground.

"YOUR A BITCH!" She screeched about to kick maddie.

"Oh hell naw. Liam hold my purse!" I said slapping it to his chest and walking strait up to the girl.

Tapping her shoulder she turned.

*wack!*

She fell down holding her nose from the punch I had just delivered. Yep defiantly broken.

"Don't fuck with Texas bitch."

Walking back over to were everyone was there faces all aw struck. Maddie was the exception. This wasn't the first time I've done this.

"Wow Charlie remind me to call you if I ever need help in a fight." Niall said high fiving me.

Maddie hugged me and thanked me profusely. Arms wrapped around my waist from behind.

"You surprise me more and more every day." Liam whispered. "I don't think you could ever get old to me."

"Good cause I plan to stay."

______________________________________________________

Hey guys hope you liked it!

Don't forget to follow us on twitter for update updates. < kinda awk wording.

Anyways @charlieandmads

*vote*

*comment*

*charlieandmads*