Chapter 43

WARNING: this will be a pretty funny chapter, So if your not prepared to laugh I suggest you don't read.

______________________________________________________

Maddie's POV:

I was woken up by some serious shakege. (Some people say shakege isn't a word *cough*Low*cough* but now it is cause I say so. Okay now keep reading :P)

Ugh. I hate these nights in the bus. I'm such a light sleeper and I get waken up so many times.

I groan sitting up as much as I can being on the top bunk. I pull out my phone to check the time.

4:39. Great. Now I probably won't be able to sleep.

The second I put my phone back down on the bed we hit another huge bump.

Hitting this bump cause a natural disaster.

My head shot up and hit the roof causing me to scream and in the process fall of my top bunk bed and land on the ground with a loud thud.

"HOLY. GOD DAMN." I scream while rolling on the ground.

"What the hell." Charlie says sitting up from her bunk.

I continue to silently cuss under my breath while Charlie looked at me confused.

"Why are you rolling on the ground?" She asked one eyebrow raised.

"I FELL OF MY FLIPIN BED." I yell at her. So maybe I shouldn't have yelled at her but I'm in pain so it's allowed.

"How?" She asked as Niall and Liam ran into the room.

Niall comes running to my side and Liam goes to Charlie.

"Thank goodness it wasn't you." He said to her, causing me to send a death glare his way.

"Seriously man." Niall said glaring at Liam also.

"Sorry. I didn't mean it like that I just meant I'm glad she's okay." He said quickly making him sound innocent. Charlie awes at he affection and I roll my eyes.

"Excuse me. Girl who just hit her head and feel of a top bunk here." I said talking about me still laying on the floor Niall standing next to me.

He leans down and pulls me into his arms.

"So how did you even fall of your bed in the first place?" He asked me. By this time Louis has just walked into the room. "Hey man can you go get her some ice?" He asked him in he's adorable Irish accent that I love so much.

"Sure." He said walking by us towards the kitchen section.

"Okay so now tell me." I snuggled into his chest, wincing from the pain in my shoulder.

"Well I was waken by some shakege." I started but Liam interrupted me.

"Shakege?" He asked me.

"Yes shakege, and the art of shaking." I said in a duh voice.

"Anyways,"I over exaggerated it looking at Liam. "So I set up to check the time and when I put my phone down we hit a huge bump causing me to hit my head and fly of that evil bunk." I said pointing at my bed.

By this time Louis was back with the Ice and Harry was also standing at the door. The only one missing was Zayn but he could sleep through anything so I'm not surprised he's not here.

"So where does it hurt the most?" He asked me and I pointed to my shoulder. He slowly put the ice on my wound causing me to wince but relax once it's on.