Chapter 21

Here y'all go:) enjoy!

<3

_________________________________________________________

Charlie's POV:

The rest if are night was good. We all went back to the hotel and instantly fell asleep. At least I did, I'm assuming the others did also.

Liam seemed sad when we left. But Niall and Mads were beaming. But they were both so drunk I don't know if they will remember what happen.

Let's hope for the best.

I was sitting on the couch actually being one of the first ones away. You wanna know why... TEXAS TIME. I can't wait to go see all my boo's. Oh and my family to.

"How much time to we have?" I heard Liam say as he walked into the room. He didn't notice me and continued on to the kitchen. I got up and followed him.

"Well then I better start waking everyone up." He said hanging up the phone.

"What was that about?" I asked causing him to jump.

"Oh... Didn't know you would be up this early."

"Yeah I'm excited about going home." I said with a smile.

"Well get more excited because we have to be at the airport in an hour." Liam said.

"AN HOUR!"

"Yup... wanna start helping me wake everyone up?"

"If I have too." I said sulking back to Maddie and I's room.

I walk in to find her hanging half way of the bed still asleep.

This will be fun.

I may be the hard one to wake up on normal standards but hungover Maddie I absolutely no fun. I mean it's dig a hole and hide in it kind a no fun. Kinda like running.

I walk towards her trying to think of the best way to wake her up without her going complete ape man on me.

I got it.

"Mads... Dylan O'Brien is in the living room with corn dogs." I whispered in her ear causing her eyes to shoot open.

"IM COMING FOR YOU." She yelled not sure if she was talking about Dylan or the corn dogs.

"Waaaa... CHARLIE!" I hustled around trying to find a place to hide but it was to late.

"THERE IS NO DYLAN O'BREIN WITH CORN DOGS IN THE LIVING ROOM." She yelled look sad, tired, and mad all at the same time.

"I know." Was all I said.

"Why would u tell such a big lie like that." She said look disappointed in me.

"I'm sorry I just needed yo..." I started but was quickly interuoted

"Don't. There's nothing you can say know. I'm broken." She said then as if planed we both...

"IM BROKEN, DO YOU HEAR ME. IN BLINDED, CAUSE YOU ARE EVERYTHING I SEE." Then we both started to sing. Cause you know we thugs like that. Insert collar pop here.

"Hey what's going on. I heard arguing then singing." Louis said walking in looking tired.

"Oh Louis you will never believe the horrible lie he told." Maddie said over dramatically, throwing her arm around Louis neck.

"And what was that." He said rubbing her back playing along.

"She lied about Dylan O'Brien and  corn dogs." She said pretending to be tearing up.

Drama-queen.

Who am I kidding so am I.

Just then Niall walked by taking in all that was happening. He looked at Mads and Lou and a sad look crossed his face. So he does remember what happen. The question is does Maddie.

"Guys we have 30 minutes to get there. Chop chop." Liam said while walking down the hallway.

"Did he just say chop chop?" Harry said popping his head out his door.

"Yes, yes he did."

~

Niall's POV:

Seeing her with her arms around Louis hurt. She's been acting like nothing last night.

That was was just so perfect. I mean, I really don't how to explain it. But when you experience it you would know exactly what I mean.

"Hey Maddie can I talk to you?" I asked her.

We were all sitting in the waiting area waiting on are plane.

"Sure Ni." She said following me to the food area.

"So what's up?"

"I was wanted to talk to you about what happen last night." I said feeling really nervous inside.

"And that was."

"Do you not remember?"

"Everything that happen to me last night was a blur." She said. "I mean I drank a lot more than I normally do. It was probably because I was so nervous about the concert."

"What was the last thing you remember?" I asked wondering if she remembered any part.

"I remember Charlie and I having shots and going to dance with some guy." She said.

"Oh then never mind then." I said getting up and walking back to the group.

~

Maddie's POV:

Well that was odd.

I honestly do not remember a thing. I feel bad though. Niall seemed like he really wanted to talk about it.

Oh well.

I got up and started to follow Niall.

~

Charlie's POV:

I got up and told everyone I was going to the 'restroom'. But I was really going to spy on Niall and Mads. Cause you know, I'm a ninj.

I wanted to know who remembered what.

*about 5 mins later*

So Mads doesn't remember a thing. That a shocker. I saw it sense this morning. She was acting like nothing happened. And knowing Mads, she would not have been acting like that.

Poor Niall though. He looks like he likes her so much. I need to have a talk with him.

I walked back to everyone and set back down. Literally the second my but hit the seat are flight was called.

"Flight 382 to Texas know boarding." Said the announcer lady person.

"TEXAS HERE WE COME." Maddie screamed as we walked in the gate.

________________________________________________________________________________
So here's a new chapter!

Hope y'all love it.

What y'all think about Niall and Maddie?

Will Charlie and Liam ever get together?

Tell us what you think.

*comment*

*vote*

Love y'all<3

~Charlie&Mads :)