Chapter 53

Before we start this chapter I wanna give you a little information about what's going to be happening soon.

So first I'll start with the bad news. Were almost to the end of the book:( we plan to go to chapter 75 so that leaves a little over 20 chapter left.

We are still debating making a 2nd book so if y'all want us to comment and give us your opinion on the idea.

We just wanted to let y'all know that we love y'all and are glad that y'all are reading this book with us.

Ps. Drama is about to happen in some of the upcoming chapters so I'll grab your buckets of Ice-cream.

Okay so here's what y'all have been waiting for:)

________________________

Charlie’s P.O.V.

Dancing through the kitchen of our hotel I spun in a circle while attempting to do a moon walk backwards but sadly ran into a solid wall AKA my boyfriend. Turning in surprise my eyes widened in surprise. Oh ya did I forget to mention that it was about 3:30 in the morning and everyone was asleep.

“What are you doing up” I asked quietly.

“I wanted a snack,” he said with a shrug. Nodding I walked around him to get a bottle of water quickly. I heard Liam rummage through the midget fridge as I liked to call it.

“Damn,” turning I raised an eyebrow in question. “There’s nothing to eat.” He answered with a sad pout leaning back against the counter I thought about ways to get food but I came up blank.

“We could always just go get something. There’s a convenient store just down the street that I saw on the way in,” I finally said. Nodding he agreed bumping knuckled we went to our rooms to get ready. By ready I mean put shoes on and grab some cash. My hair was not leaving this bun and my ass was not leaving these sweats. Walking back out of my room I pranced to the door happily meeting Liam on the way.

“Ready to go?” he questioned while grabbing a room key of the counter near the door.

“Yep,” I said with a smile linking my arm with his was made our way to the elevator which opened quickly.

We soon found our self’s outside of the hotel but froze from the sight in front of us. Lining the streets were tents. A few had signs on the outside. Girls were sitting outside some chatting happily wearing one direction t-shirts. The occasional superheroes t-shirt popped up. Grabbing Liam’s shirt I pulled him behind a bush. His eyes were wide as he looked at me.

“What are we going to do?” I whispered quickly.

“Well I think we should just put our hoods up and make a run for it,”

“That’s exactly what they’re expecting come in li think like a fangirl… wait think like a fangirl that’s it!” I smiled wide unzipping my jacket to reveal an ‘I heart Liam Payne’ shirt. Running out from the bush I let a girly scream escape my lips.

“OH MY GOD ITS ONE DIRECTION!” I screamed pointing in the opposite direction that we needed to go. Turning quickly so that they didn’t see my face I heard lots of screams as girls stampeded my way going past me.