Chapter 28

Maddie's POV:

The boys went back to the hotel about 15 minutes ago. Char and I decided to stay at Savs house and parrrtttyyy. By that I mean eat food and watch movies. And maybe dance like whores, but were American.

Key came back in the room from going to the bathroom and I ignored her.

She set there and flirted with Niall all night. I shouldn't be mad at her though. She doesn't know that I like him like that.

~flashback~

"Hey Ni." I said walking over to him.

"Hey Maddie" I heard someone say, then Keeley stepped out from behind the corner where I couldn't see her.

"Can I talk to you for a sec?" Key said pulling me to the side.

"Why'd ya wanna see me?" I asked as we stepped out into the hallway.

"I was going to ask you if you could leave, not that I don't want you hear it's just that Niall and I are really hitting it off and I wanted to spend some alone time with him." Key informed me.

So Keeley likes Niall. It's not like I didn't see that coming. She has obsessed over him ever sense we found out about One Direction. But there hitting it of does that mean that Niall like her too? I kinda thought he liked me, I guess not. I mean that a little bit of a kill joy.

"Oh sorry key I will be going." I said flashing her a fake smile. It's not her fault.

~

Niall's POV: (still in flashback)

Maddie came over and said hi to me. It made me really happy. But then her and key went to talk.

When they came back Maddie gave me a forced smile and started to walk over to Harry and Savannah.

"Why did mads leave?" I asked Keeley a little curious.

"She said she need to talk to Charlie I think" Keeley replied to me. She keeps throwing herself at me. She gorgeous don't get me wrong. And if I didn't already know Mads I probably have liked her. It's just bad timing that's all.

"Oh. Okay."

~end if flashback~

We all set around deciding what we were going to do.

"We could watch a movie." Hannah suggested.

"Every time we watch a movie Savannah and Ashley always fall asleep."

"We can play truth or dare." Jess said.

"Oh my gosh that game is so stupid." Charlie yelled.

"We might as well play say who we like and do inappropriate things." I said and Char and I high fived.

"Well I guess that a no." Jess said disappointed.

"Duh." We said and we all laughed.

"I know." Sav said getting excited. "DANCE PARTY."

"YUS"

"OMG"

"PLEASE."

"I miss having dance party's so much."

"It's been years."

"Dance party it is." I yelled and we all started to pick songs.

~

"GAS PEDEL GAS PEDEL." The music blared and we all did the dance. We have been dancing for a while and were still running strong. We have done everything from twerking and the grind on me dance.

"Hey can any of y'all handstand twerk?" Ash asked.

"Let's see." Char said standing up and attempting to do it but epically failing.

"Girl you have to be able to a handstand to handstand twerk." I said shacking my head.

"Oh then yeah I can't." She said and we all laughed. "But I still twerk like a thug."

"Sure Char." Jess said and we all laughed.

After almost all of us tried it was my turn.

"You ready for an awesomeness overload?" I said getting ready to do it. As soon as I was up in the handstand I kicked the dresser thingy so hard.

"OH SWEET BABY JESUS." I yelled rolling up into the fatal position.

"I can't believe she just did that." Savannah yelled tears rolling down her checks from laughter.

"ITS GOING TO HAVE TO BE CUT OF. THE PAIN IS TO MUCH." I yelled being over dramatic as always.

"Oh shut up." Lou said helping me up.

"It's good to know that none of you care." I said and fake pouted.

~

We all fell asleep around 5 in the morning. Know Hannah and Savannah are up early and being annoying as usual.

"OMG SHUT UP." Key yelled rolling over in her bed cocoon.

"Grr." I grumbled getting up and going to the bathroom.

About an hour later we were all eating breakfast.

"Sav I find it so funny that your 21 and still living with your parents." I said cracking up.

"When you have a free place to live you take it." She replyed.

"Guys we love you but we have to go." Charlie said standing up.

"NOO!" Lou yelled and the other girls joined in.

"I'm sorry but we have a sound check for the concert today." I told them getting up also.

"Y'all are all coming to the concert so it's not the last time we will se you." Charlie said and I agreed.

After all the good bye hugs the bus came and picked us up. But not after each of the girls got a tour.

"To the sound check." Charlie yelled and we both put are hand in the air.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys:)

I know it's been a while. We both had writers bloke and had no idea what to do.

Hope you like it.

It's kinda short

Vote

Comment and give us ideas:)

Love y'all

Thanks for reading

~Charlie&Mads <3