Chapter 51

Okay, so I know it's been FOREVER sense we have updated and for that I am very sorry. I mean, it's the end of the school year, and were also procrastinating teenagers so... But I promise you so much is about to happen and we will try to be better up updating closer together. So I hope you enjoy this chapter and keep reading!! Love y'all!

_____________________________

Charlie's POV:

I was awaken by arms tightly wraping my waist. Confused I opened my eyes to see Maddie sunggling in my chest.

"Maddie, what are you doing?" I questioned the sleeping girl. But this only caused her to tighten her girp.

"Niall, shh go back to sleep," Maddie mumbled and i couldnt help but laugh. Quickly I thought up a devious plan. Whiping out my phone I texted Niall to hury and make his way to our room. Before I knew it, Niall was standing at the door. Motioning him to come over to my side of the bed, I saw that he couldnt help but glacing at Maddie as he walked. One he finally got close he saw her wraped around me and gave me a questioning look.

"She thinks im you," I mouthed, and he started to blush.

"Swithch with me," I told him and he gladly nodded. Slowly sliding out from her grip, Niall lyed down beside her. Maddie quickly nuzzling into his chest, he wrapped his arms around her waised and held her tightly. Getting slightly jealous I dicided i would wonder off and find my own man.

"Liam," I hollard walking down the halway of the hotel room. W\\hile doing this though i did get a rude yell from Zayn for me to shut up. That boy really needs to learn how to be nicerin the mornigs. Realizing i didnt even know what time it was, I looked at my clock. Suprised, I saw that it was 5:45 in the morning. Still looking down at my phone i bumbed into something hard.

"Hey watch, oh hey babe," I said raping my arms around Liams shirtless body.

"Hey, whats up?" He asked doing the same.

"Well, Niall and Maddie took over my bed so I was wondering if I could camp out with you," I said with a smile. Giving me a smile back, He nodded. Proceeding to grab my hand i yawned. Once we reached his room, i jumped into his bed ad wrapped myself in the covers.

"Well you coming?" I questioned after a while of him just standing there staring at me.

"Oh, yeah," He said and laid down next to me. Grabbing my waist he pulled me close to him, me laying my head on his arm.

"Goodnight babe," He said to me even though i new it was almost morning. I gave him a smile, and he pecked me on the forehead. After this i soon found both of us in a deep sleep.

Maddie's POV:

Rolling over in my bed, i felt my body touch somethink. Out of my first instcts i jump out of the bed and scream. Watching the figure fidget, i sighed in relief.

"Dammit Niall you scared me," I said with a laugh, crawing back into bed. "How did you even get in here? Wheres Char?" So confused i just kept asking questions.

"Char texted me early this morning and we swtitched places," he informed me.

"Why would yall do that?"

"Well, " Niall started, a blush creeping onto his face. "You might have snuggled into Char thinking I was her," Right when he said this my face turned red. "So being the gentlemen I am, I gladly took her place," even though he was blushing he held a smirk on his face. I laugh slightly slapping him in the arm. I cuddle into his side a sigh. Niall runs his hands through my hair and it makes me sleepy again.

"Hey, don't fall asleep on me," he said slightly tugging on my hair. "We have a recording session in 3 hours and if I'm not wrong Char and you have a writing session." Hearing this made me slightly perk up. Finally, we get are first writing session. I have had so many song lyrics bottled in my head and I am so happy I finally get to release them. And I know char has been pulling out her Guitar periodically, working on random cords here and there. All in all, we are ecstatic.