Chapter 20

Maddies P.O.V.

Once we made it back to the hotel we were all to pumped to go just sit like the couch potatoes that we all know we are. Being as we were all sweaty and not so um nice looking...ok we looked like not so hot messes but in our defense...ok I got nothin again but I might get back to you on that one.

But back to the point we decided to take showers and then figure out what we would do for the rest of the night.

We all went to our rooms and showered then meat in Harry and louis room to figure out a game plan.

Charlie and I walked in but apparently they didn't hear us because they didn't say hello or anything. They continued on with there conversation.

"So if a zebra and a emu had a baby what would it be called?"

"simple a zemu"

"what about a orangoutang and a tarantula?"

"orantula"

"I'm learning do much!" Harry said in an amazed voice.

I looked at Charlie with a WTF face confused on what they were talking about.

Charlie must have decided she had enough and decided to just prance right in, not wanting to e left behind I followed

"hey guys"

"oh hey char mads didn't hear you all come in." Lou motioned us to the couch which we happily sat in.

After 5 minutes every one was in the room.

"so what should we do?" jade questioned.

"Clubbing" Charlie said bluntly earning her a few stares.

"Charlie didn't know you were about that life." zayn said I a terrible gangster accent.

"well I didn't chose the club life the club life chose me"

"that was possible worse then Harry's jokes... Or the word swag...."
I said with a over dramatic shiver.

"shut up hoe games!" she yelled loudly.

"you first butt face!"

"if I'm a butt face then your a baboon butt face!"

"well...well...I have blond leg hair!"

"Hey that is a sore subject for me!"

"ok chubacka."

"ok post up it goin down!" Charlie said standing up.

"oh some body best hold me back!" I said dramatically.

We stared at each other for a minute in silence and walked towards each other.

"IM SO FRICKEN SORRY!" we said in sync.

We hugged each other and fake crude dramatically.

Once our little scene was over we sat like nothing had happens.

"wait-wha...did...I don't...bu-"

"shhhhhhh my children lets all just get ready to go club." Charlie said wisely walking out of the room and turned curtsied and exited.

"Well you heard the women lets fleet ready!" Lou said hopping of his chair walking to his room.

-skip getting ready-

Charlie's http://www.polyvore.com/clubbing/set?id=97821770

Maddie's
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?.embedder=8374927&.svc=facebook&id=96803038

Once charlie and I were ready we walked to the elevator because we were meeting the others in the lobby.

We stepped out of the elevator and made our way to the others where they were sitting waiting for us.

"took you long anoug-" liams sentence was lost on his tongue when he looked at Charlie. Oh ya he wants it!

Charlie stood there oblivious to his stare just texting away on her phone probably reading a wattpad story she is addicted to those...who am I kidding so am I!

Charlie's P.O.V.

I looked up from my phone once we got close to the group only to make eye contact with Liam who seemed to be frozen in place.

"Um li you ok..." I said with a worried undertone in my voice.

"ah um ya it's just that I'm so...I mean you look very beautiful... um not that you don't look beautiful all the time...it's um..." Liam studdered his way through.

"Liam" I said.

"but uh you just look really ummm..."

"Liam!" I finally shouted

"yes?" he finally said quietly.

"I get it you think I'm pretty." I said with a small smile. I walked up and kissed his cheek "thanks"

I was almost blinded by his smile for a moment but quickly returned it just as bright.

Maddie's P.O.V.

Once Liam and Charlie's little moment was done. We maid it out to the car well more like limo.

Once we were all in we headed to a club called the purple laser (were 15 you really think we know club names other then club penguin).

"ok everyone Get a buddy." Paul instructed while we sat.

We all looked at some one who would be our partner.

Of course me and Charlie grabbed each other quickly leaving behind a pouting Niall and Liam who became partners.

"ok now that that's settled. I need you all to make sure you keep tabs on your buddy. If you go to the bathroom tell your buddy or better yet just stay with them because I can't keep an eye on all 11 of you I may be awesome but I'm not that awesome." paul said finishing of his speech.

We all nodded and finally when the limo pulled up to the club hopped out.

"Wow this place is packed!" I said loudly "How are we supposed to get in?" looking at the others questioningly.

"Allow me." Louis said cockily. He walked up to the two large bouncers.
"hello we're One Direction we were wondering if you could let us jump this pesky line and get in."

The bouncers litteraly laughed in his face. "listen here bud you wait in the line just like every one else capesh."

"but we are on-"

"no"

"well then." Louis tossed his inaginary hair over his shoulder snapped his finger and stomped back to us "It didnt work"

"it's cause you arnt a female dummy." Charlie stated flicking his forehead.

"ok miss know it all how bout you go try." Lou taunted.

"ok"

Charlie pranced over to them with a extra swing to her hips and a determined look in her eyes.

"beat you five bucks she can't get us in" Harry stated.

"Your on. If there is one thing you don't know about Charlie is her ability to turn on her southern charm it's like a switch turns on and then boom accent."

We stood trying to hear what they were saying.

"hi y'all I was wounderin if maybe you'd let me and my friends in it would be so sweet of you two." Charlie stated putting a hand on each of there chest and batted her eyelashes.

"anything for a pretty lady like your self" the bouncer said flirtatiously.

"well thank ya suger" she said with a wink.

"and that will be 5 bucks styles" I said with a smirk making my way twords the door.

We all walked in making our way to a bouth in the far corner through sweaty body's and spilt drinks finally making it to the table to sit.

"well I don't know about you guys but I'm going to get a drink." Niall said standing up Harry Lou jessy and jade all followed obviously agreeing with his statement.

We all sat and talked till the song "don't drop that thun thun thun" came on and we all decided to dance.

We danced crazy through half the songs and decent through the others randomly getting drinks.

I was buzzed as was everyone else and decided to go dance will everyone opted out I just ended up by myself dancing on the floor till I felt hands grab my hips pulling me twords them. Not really caring I continued to dance on them , and no I wasn't grinding you dirty little emus.

I felt the persons hands ripped from my hips and quickly turned to see what had happend.

"get of her" a now sober Niall said.

"hey back of we were just dancing" mystery guy said quickly. But once he saw Niall's glare he quickly turned tail probably to go dance on a hoe bag or something.

"what was that?!" I said loudly over the music.

"i couldn't watch you dance with him anymore even if it meant nothing."

"what do you -" my sentence was cut of by Niall's lips being placed on mine I was surprised and didn't react quickly at all.

Before I could kiss back Niall pulled away.

"sorry I shouldn't have don-" It was my turn to cut him off in a similar fashion.

We kissed an I felt those cliche booms but mine wear more like grenades that wear filled with confetti that exploded into cats like it was that awesome.

We finally pulled away from each other resting our foreheads together breathing heavily.

"if this is what happens every time I dance with a random guy then bring on the strangers." we both laughed at my airy statement.

"not to ruin the moment or anything but we got to go y'all" Charlie said tapping me on the shoulder a proud smile on her face.

"were right behind you" Niall said still gazing at me.

I smiled back and grabbed his hand and followed Charlie out of the club.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ohhhhh getting some cute fluff in this now y'all. Hope you like it.

*vote*

*comment*

*CharlieandMads*