Chapter 55

Charlie's POV:

We were all walking into the hotel room from our concert rehearsal, all of us walked in taking a seat on the couch.

"So what are we gon-" Harry was cut of by someone's phone ringing.

"Sorry," Zayn mouthed before walking out of the room to answer his phone.

"Anyways," Harry started again. "What do y'all wanna do?" I look over at Maddie, but she looks like she's not even paying attention her eyes half closed.

"Can we go clubbing?" Louis asked getting excited.

"Yes, we haven't been in so long." Niall added also getting excited.

"We went last night," I said glancing at Liam. "You want to go again?"

I looked at Liam, seeing if he was up to it and he smiled. He knows how much I love to get my party on. I tell the boys that I'm up for it and they all look at Maddie who was practically asleep on Niall's shoulder.

"Mad," Niall said into her ear. She jolted a little slowly opening her eyes.

"Sorry," she mumbled rubbing her eyes and sitting up.

"So do you wanna come?" Harry asked her. She looked at him so confused, not know what he was talking about.

"Clubbing Mad." I added and she gave me a thank you look.

"I don't really feel well is it okay if I pass?" She asks mostly towards me and Niall.

I nod at her and Niall rubs her back.

"Do you want me to stay with you?" He asks her and she shake her head.

"No go have fun, I will be fine." Niall looked like he was about to say something else when Zayn comes back into the room.

"Hey Perrie is in town so I'm going to go see her." He tells us before grabbing his wallet of the counter and leaving.

"Hey why haven't they been on the tour that much?" I ask wondering why I haven't seen them in a while.

"There becoming more popular, and they are doing a lot if things back in England." Liam tells me.

"So are they still on the tour?" Maddie adds, actually paying attention because she was just as curious as me.

"Officially yes, but honestly I don't think they will be for much longer." Liam confesses. Maddie and I give each other a look, excited that we are higher up in the headline, but we decide not to say anything because it might be touchy for the boys.

"Anyway I need to go get ready," I say sitting up. "Mads come help me." She nods pecking Niall on the cheek before walking into the room with me.

"So what are you planning to wear?" Maddie asked me as I went into our closet.

"One of your dresses," I state grabbing her red mini dress. I press it against my chest looking in the mirror. Turning around to Mads sticking my bottom lip out.

"Fine." She says knowing that I would keep pestering her untill she let me.

After quickly applying my makeup, I curled my hair and slipped on the dress grabbing my black heals and checking myself.

"You look gorgeous Charlie." Maddie tells me, she changed into her Harry Potter pajama pants and a giant T-shirt, and was sprawled across the bed.

"Thanks boo." I tell her as I make some last finishing touches before grabbing my bag. Maddie got up off the bed following me back into the main room.